Fix the map rotation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

TommyFresh

Recruit
3 maps 1 of which is garbage and requires a chinese 60 man. I've played this map 27x in a row now!!! The other 2 decent maps never come up and if they do the server usually crashes. Please fix the rotation so the other maps are more common.

I am playing matchmaking. Literally every round is the same map for the last couple of days. I got in to one different map which crashed 10 seconds in to the warm up.

What game modes if you don't mind me asking?
I'm only searching for siege. I don't know if the maps have any names but it's the castle that has the blue tint with loads of little dots all over the castle. Been searching for 1.5 hours now to try and get a different map lol

I'm only searching for siege. I don't know if the maps have any names but it's the castle that has the blue tint with loads of little dots all over the castle. Been searching for 1.5 hours now to try and get a different map lol

You've been extremely unlucky as far as I can tell, I've had 3 different maps in 3 different games tonight. :razz:

You've been extremely unlucky as far as I can tell, I've had 3 different maps in 3 different games tonight. :razz:
It has to be a bug of some sort 1/3 chance over 30+ rounds and it loads the same map every time. Since posting this it has put me in to another 4 games with the same map still. I really hate the map too FML.

Hopefully they'll add a map filter so I can choose what I want to play

I am leaving every time I get the **** map but literally 40 matches in a row it's the only map that comes up. Tried again this morning got put in the same map again 7 times now. Left every time takes another 20 mins to find a game just to get the same ****ty map again!

Edit: Well after 50 attempts I finally get put in to a match with a different map...... That had 10 seconds left before the team lost ****ing GG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom