Users who are viewing this thread

zrj7788

Recruit
1585569228x977013264.jpg

win7 64bit
GTX1660super
i3-9100f
16g

don't think so since it states the fact it supports win7, i have the same .net frameworks and directx and Visual C++ and same nvidia graphics driver version

Maybe the steam didn't install something what should be installed? I checked SteamWorks Shared folder and shows OpenAL but it didn't install it within Bannerlord (or maybe.. it was other game) so anyone know how to re-run first time startup for Bannerlord to redownload it's needed files without uninstalling?

Запускаю игру, выдает ошибку-приложение столкнулось с проблемой / нам нужно собрать необходимые файлы, чтобы исправить эту проблему. Вы хотите загрузить эти файлы прямо сейчас? - Если не соглашаться вылетает, а если соглашаться то после вылета открывается окно в котором, типа что то происходит. В очередной перезапуск игры тоже самое!

I start the game, it gives an error, the application has encountered a problem / we need to collect the necessary files to fix this problem. Do you want to download these files right now? - If you disagree, it crashes, and if you agree, after the departure a window opens in which, like something happens. The next restart of the game is the same!

<Remember to include the English translation>

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been fixed!
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\CrashUploader.Publish
run CrashUploader.Publish.exe
download net.4.8
start game

Back
Top Bottom