Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos- maybe bug idk

Users who are viewing this thread

So what happened to me is that I wiped out Arzagos's hideout and I dueled the boss. I didn't get the last part of the banner. I then found a group of 3 raiders (even on the map it said Raiders, just like Looters etc.), I killed them and got the last part of the banner. I guess, if you choose to team fight them, you should get the last part after you wipe out the hideout.

where did you find the raiders?

I was ran into this issue with this quest tonight and just used the console command to complete the banner quests and push the campaign forward to the next step.

Here are the steps:
1. Download and activate the Developer Console on Nexusmods (it needs to be the latest version as of tonight)(make sure you read the instructions on how to get it to work properly)
2. Load up your game and open the console by pressing CTRL + ~.
3. Type and enter: campaign.complete_active_quest Assemble the Dragon Banner
4. Type and enter: campaign.complete_active_quest Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos
5. Type and enter: storymode.advance_to_kingdom_quests

This will complete the glitched quests AND move you forwards to the next step.

Last edited:
Fix found ! You need a save BEFORE finishing talking to all the nobles. Go to the Hideout just west of Marunath, clear it, THEN finish talking to the nobles and go talk to Arzagos. The hideout will respawn with the banner inside it. It's a workaround but it still needs to be fixed.

ANOTHER workaround (I haven't tried it but apparently it works for some people, not everyone) if you don't have a save available before finishing talking to the nobles, raising your Clan Tier to level 3 gives you the pieces of the banner.
I confirm the first workaround. Thank You!

The fix is.
Clear the hideout before talking to Arzagos, what i mean is.. "Clear the hideout - Talk to Arzagos - Then clear the hideout again".
the hideout can be found west of Marunath

I was ran into this issue with this quest tonight and just used the console command to complete the banner quests and push the campaign forward to the next step.

Here are the steps:
1. Download and activate the Developer Console on Nexusmods (it needs to be the latest version as of tonight)(make sure you read the instructions on how to get it to work properly)
4. Type and enter: campaign.complete_active_quest Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos
5. Type and enter: storymode_advance_to_kingdom_quests

Last command doesnt work

Here are the steps:

Edit: The third command is now changed to storymode.advance_to_kingdom_quests instead of storymode_advance_to_kingdom_quests
This method worked for me except at first the third command(storymode.advance_to_kingdom_quests) returned "Cheat Mode Disabled" but then I activated the Cheat Mode by simply following these steps:
  • Go to Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs
  • Open “engine_config.txt”
  • Look for “cheat_mode = 0” and change the value to “1”
  • Press RIGHT CLICK on engine_config.txt and go to Properties, make the file to “Read Only”
  • Now you will can use it.

Last edited:

Here are the steps:

I got this when doing the last step, preventing me from moving on? Any help.

EDIT: Just seen new command, thanks.

seems the problem with the quest is that banner piece is bound to the group of bandits not hideout itself so when they decide to leave the hideout to roam and plunder quests doesnt updeate on banner piece location and what if some random noble with soldiers will fck them up what happens to the banner piece i understand its alpha but main quest lol at the current state game is for me 6 out of 10 even thou i loved the warband the discount at the release day indicates that devs knew about fck ups in the game the ones that are game breaking. (easy fix lock the banner piece to the hideout itself not group of bandits)

Edit: The third command is now changed to storymode.advance_to_kingdom_quests instead of storymode_advance_to_kingdom_quests
This method worked for me except at first the third command(storymode.advance_to_kingdom_quests) returned "Cheat Mode Disabled" but then I activated the Cheat Mode by simply following these steps:
  • Go to Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs
  • Open “engine_config.txt”
  • Look for “cheat_mode = 0” and change the value to “1”
  • Press RIGHT CLICK on engine_config.txt and go to Properties, make the file to “Read Only”
  • Now you will can use it.

There's easier way to fix the cheat issue. Full fix is now as follows, and works as of today (credit to
missionAvs)

3. Enter or Paste: campaign.complete_active_quest Assemble the Dragon Banner
4. Enter or Paste: campaign.complete_active_quest Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos
5. Enter or Paste: config.cheat_mode 1
6. Enter or Paste: storymode.advance_to_kingdom_quests
7. Enter or Paste: config.cheat_mode 0

I have clan tier 3 in my game but the quest is still bugged. Got the piece from only one of the hideouts the other one just completely disappeared.

How to Kill this

1: clear the hideout west of azorgan person.
2; talk to azorgan and then clear the hideout again (no duel fights)
3: got a piece

do the same at the lady.
but then you have to clear the hideout 2 times at the end (no duel fight)

There's easier way to fix the cheat issue. Full fix is now as follows, and works as of today (credit to
missionAvs)

4. Enter or Paste: campaign.complete_active_quest Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos

It worked! I shared this on some other threads aswell, crediting both you and MissionAvs with a link to this thread. This is amazing!

missionAvs)

Thank you. You're the best

So this is one way I fixed this issue, I did one piece FIRST, aka

1. Talked to Istinia, got the hideout location, cleared it
2. THEN I talked to Azorgas, got the hideout location, and cleared it.

I think the problem is if you do the two of them in quick succession the game locks up, which is what my problem was previously

Let me know if this helps with others?

Back
Top Bottom