Final Quest Bug, Arzagos and Istiana

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, sorry second time posting this.

My final quest seems to be bugged, because i can't choose the "create my own kingdom" for the final banner quest. i've met all the requirements but still unable to.

i am using mods, some cheat mods, also a conversion mod right now. but i've tried the original + some cheat mods and the quest bugged too. i haven't tried fully vanilla though.

I have Screenshots for the dialogs with Arzagos and Istiana, and they're both kinda the same result, no option to create my own kingdom. i don't know how to post it here though.

help please, it's really frustrating that the quest weirdly bugged, since this doesn't happened in the older versions (i've played older version with some mods too and a cheat mod also)

@Pathzyx
Did you go to your clan page to create kingdom? I myself forgot about that.

But, heads up, once you create a kingdom you'll have 3 or 4 strong kingdoms declare war on you. I suggest you hold off until your fiefs are well manned and you have a lot of cash.

@Pathzyx
Did you go to your clan page to create kingdom? I myself forgot about that.

But, heads up, once you create a kingdom you'll have 3 or 4 strong kingdoms declare war on you. I suggest you hold off until your fiefs are well manned and you have a lot of cash.
i once tried to create kingdom first and then go to arzagos, but i see the quest requirement as "an independent clan" gets ticked off..

Back
Top Bottom