Final Border?

Users who are viewing this thread

Well I destroyed the Swedes too. Now Russians have about 7 cities and Tatars about 5. I town! is ruled by commoners and the ex Khan of the Crimean kanat and its color is white! I wanted to attack them but I can't. I am not at war with them.

So go on? I was very careful when giving cities and villages to my nobels so I have a good relationship with most of them. So I go on? Take all the map?

U have to defeat Kingdom of Sweden, Cossack Hetmanate & Muscovite Tsardom to fulfill this quest...... :smile:

But alas.......when u'll finish this quest a terrible thing shall happen  :!

sayem3250 said:
U have to defeat Kingdom of Sweden, Cossack Hetmanate & Muscovite Tsardom to fulfill this quest...... :smile:

But... why is the vodka always gone?!  :cry:

Darmoth said:
sayem3250 said:

But... why is the vodka always gone?!  :cry:
Sorry, I really can't understand ur question but I don't know whether it's happening for vodka or not.....

I just know that u'll be assassinated by "Jaqes de Clermont" !! :!:

Do u recognize who is him???? The person who gives the very first mission of the campaign!!
Bloody assassins !! u even don't have any chance to defend.....scoundrel  :evil: :evil: :evil:

Well I conquered the whole map. All other nations were destroyed. Had to hunt down some lost patrols. And in day 436 Poland became the victor. The final border quest completed. Next thing Jaques de Clermont wants to see me. But someone comes and its not him. He askes me to listen to his plea. I tell him to speak with my chancelor.

He says, no need. And he kills me.

And so Transit Gloria Mundi.

GAME OVER!

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Well I conquered the whole map. All other nations were destroyed. Had to hunt down some lost patrols. And in day 436 Poland became the victor. The final border quest completed. Next thing Jaques de Clermont wants to see me. But someone comes and its not him. He askes me to listen to his plea. I tell him to speak with my chancelor.

He says, no need. And he kills me.

And so Transit Gloria Mundi.

GAME OVER!

Yeah...same happened with me....but i did not conquer Crimane Khanate  :neutral: I had trade relation with them.

Back
Top Bottom