fighting against the undead

Users who are viewing this thread

hey, i dont know anything about modding, but how difficult would it be to make there be an NPC faction of the undead?

i would very much like to play on the human side of a siege by the undead.

N0ught said:
I like some of the suggestions, and the discussion here. To clarify, there WILL be a Necromancy faction - the nature of which has already mostly been determined. The question is: will I add it before the next release or not? There is already a reference to the King and Lady of said faction. So I am still debating this.

Basically what will likely happen is I will finish the next release without the necromancy faction added. Ill back that up like its finished. Then I will start on the faction and everything involved. If it looks like its going to be an entire other release worth of work I am undertaking I will release the backup first.

Stay tuned. :grin:
So it might be a while before we actually get the necromancy faction. If you're impatient you can try your hand on modding (it's great fun). If you need help to get started you could try asking the gents at The Forge. They're usually very friendly and helpful so just get in there. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom