Fietta's Inverse Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a great idea !  :cool:

I'm immediately going to open a thread where I'm going to teach people how to attack and block with movement keys  :cool:

Shemaforash said:
trot888 said:
Shemaforash said:
there are people who used only inverse before you, you do realize that?

Yes, indeed, not well. Apart from old players such as FiSk, Tobi etc. FiSk has gone rusty and doesn't play and didn't play battle for long, yes he did in the NC and Tobi plays Cav. there's obviously more to mention such as Sponge, Sodomard etc.
'

Senni_ti, lezard and lots of other crpg players
jman Senpai  :oops:

Shemaforash said:
Those people played native before you even touched it

Cool, do they play now?, skill has changed, they'd probably get thrashed by any mediocre player. Irrelevant. This thread is about making videos and not have a debate about old Native players :smile:

trot888 said:
Shemaforash said:
Those people played native before you even touched it

Cool, do they play now?, skill has changed, they'd probably get thrashed by any mediocre player. Irrelevant. This thread is about making videos and not have a debate about old Native players :smile:

Lezard played WNL in Ex. Lezard will beat your damn ass. Don't call him ****t...

Hello YES Inverse Guru I casually had inverse on for 2000 thousand hours before i turned on normal because i found there was no advantage to using inverse and when playing at boring turtle level it was a disadvantage.  tell me,  master guru inverse wizard,  do I just have bad cognitive awareness or does the metagame equate to patience/defense regardless of  whether you are using inverse or not?

MrMooMoo said:
Hello YES Inverse Guru I casually had inverse on for 2000 thousand hours before i turned on normal because i found there was no advantage to using inverse and when playing at boring turtle level it was a disadvantage.  tell me,  master guru inverse wizard,  do I just have bad cognitive awareness or does the metagame equate to patience/defense regardless of  whether you are using inverse or not?
I'm no inverse master or anything, but since I played it I have discovered huge advantages in both speed and ranging play, also the feints are more difficult to block Imo.

Inverse is useless in battle... It only gives one advantage in duel wich is the surprise. When you get used to it, it's pretty simple to counter...

Ciiges said:
MrMooMoo said:
I'm no inverse master or anything, but since I played it I have discovered huge advantages in both speed and ranging play, also the feints are more difficult to block Imo.
I did not say there wasnt any advantage to using inverse agressively, but as a player who had 2000 hours normal, 2000 hours inverse, and now normal again, when you are fighting someone who doesnt die to lol gimmick feints, get outspeeded or get outranged, inverse is a disadvantsge.  The reason is simple, for a left to right swing you can instantly block left with normal,
I have bad cognitive awareness and just bad awareness in general and i will never have the patience to compete with some people,  but fietta says inverse it is like a disease and i am trying to say it is exactly that.

MrMooMoo said:
Ciiges said:
MrMooMoo said:
I did not say there wasnt any advantage to using inverse agressively, but as a player who had 2000 hours normal, 2000 hours inverse, and now normal again, when you are fighting someone who doesnt die to lol gimmick feints, get outspeeded or get outranged, inverse is a disadvantsge.  The reason is simple, for a left to right swing you can instantly block left with normal,
I have bad cognitive awareness and just bad awareness in general and i will never have the patience to compete with some people,  but fietta says inverse it is like a disease and i am trying to say it is exactly that.
Depends who uses it, I have played 2500hours normal and play invserse now, I feel like it's good to play more agressive sometimes.

Ciiges said:
MrMooMoo said:
Ciiges said:
MrMooMoo said:
Depends who uses it, I have played 2500hours normal and play invserse now, I feel like it's good to play more agressive sometimes.
In all fairness Ciiges, if inverse was the secret to unlocking limitless power within Warband; everybody would be using.

Viktor said:
Ciiges said:
MrMooMoo said:
Ciiges said:
MrMooMoo said:
In all fairness Ciiges, if inverse was the secret to unlocking limitless power within Warband; everybody would be using.
I'm not saying that, just stating that for me it really worked out.

I know you weren't saying that which is why I made no effort to make it sound like you were. I'm only agreeing with everyone else who thinks that Inverse isn't exactly the second coming or anything.

Inverse just a wacky gimmick that can net you some cheap kills and looks a bit idiotic if you're used to non-inverse so can be off-putting. Perfecting the fundamentals will always be more important, perhaps you can be solid in inverse as well as non-inverse but I don't think it's a coincidence that every inverse I've seen has the lifespan of a mayfly, with possible exception of Arni if he uses it (but then he's good non-inverse anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom