Fiann

balorbeimann

Recruit
Best answers
They’re too fast, even though they ’re wearing heavy armor.

and there twohand is too long and good

So, when they get close to infantry, they usually run away and hit.

There is a problem that one-handed weapons are kept out of reach and are attacked unilaterally.

Juve

Master Knight
Best answers
Echoing this from a separate post I made in the suggestions board:

I think the Fiann should have an option for a shorter bow, even if it's the same dinky short bow the Ranger has. I've been mostly playing Skirmish, and most of the maps are very closed, making longbows cumbersome and inefficient to use.

They could also be a bit weaker in melee IMO.

flavberg

Knight
WBNWVCM&BWF&S
Best answers
For me, there's no reason to go any other class as long as I can choose Fiann in Battania. They're very powerful in regards to both melee and ranged. The bow is mostly two-hit kills on most enemy troops due to its incredible damage and the two-hander is very fast and well-off in terms of damage. If I am to apply a simple left swing feint, it's over for the newer player. I'd see a damage reduction in the "stronger bow" and in the armor of the unit, because there is also no other reason to pick any other perk than strong bow and extra arrows at the moment.

Mabons

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
As flav says, no point in taking anything but strong bow and strong arrows, the default gear is too good. I would make the default sword a bastard sword, and the "falx" perk the 2 handed sword it currently gets as default.

Echoing this from a separate post I made in the suggestions board:

I think the Fiann should have an option for a shorter bow, even if it's the same dinky short bow the Ranger has. I've been mostly playing Skirmish, and most of the maps are very closed, making longbows cumbersome and inefficient to use.

They could also be a bit weaker in melee IMO.
And to kill 2 birds with one stone, give them an option for a FAST bow not a strong bow.

Caps

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
As flav says, no point in taking anything but strong bow and strong arrows, the default gear is too good. I would make the default sword a bastard sword, and the "falx" perk the 2 handed sword it currently gets as default.

And to kill 2 birds with one stone, give them an option for a FAST bow not a strong bow.
i would give them a ls by default, idk why they should be heavy shock inf from the get go without any drawbacks