FI2 Bugs Report Thread - Post your findings here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, i'm having trouble getting this mod to work. whenever i go to play it, it will not have a picture of the full invasion mod guy and launch and crash saying module isn't in correct folder. i know for a fact it is in the correct folder. something i learned is that my module file in the FI2 v0121 folder says just module instead of  module.ini

.ini is only a filetype name extension, to specify which type of file it is called. I recommend re-download, do not try to launch any mod without a preview image it will definitely crash.

I have re-downloaded it twice now, and it seems to be doing the same thing. I really don't know what else to do.

I know this seems to be more of a complaint than a bug report, but the new pole arm animations do not match well with pikes, lances, and firearms. In the previous version, pike men looked bad ass with your pikes raised high, musketeers looked like professionals with their muzzles raised high and etc. I bet people like the new anim though so would a sub mod for people like me who liked the old polearm anim could be made?

I have a great computer and very good internet conection but i have lots of lag spikes in the amber version, so much that it always gets me disconected. I know it is not my conection because in other multiplayer mods it is perfect.

Ive changed all my settings to minimum my UI is set to minimum too i have the game running with direct 7X... The game never crashes but i get disconected and lag spikes so much that is unbereable to play.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Whenever I attempt to join a server that is playing the Siege of Hornburg map or 300 Spartans, I just crash and I don't even load in. Am I missing the map or what?

Back
Top Bottom