Feudal Lords (Anyone got a working download?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proton

Sergeant Knight
Probably my favourite map made by Guard. Was looking to see if anyone had good version since the one on his original thread wouldn't work with the current PW version.

Many thanks, big boi proton

As far as I am aware, there are no major changes between 4.4 and 4.5 that would cause a map designed for 4.4 to be unusable. What happened when you tried it?

Gishank said:
As far as I am aware, there are no major changes between 4.4 and 4.5 that would cause a map designed for 4.4 to be unusable. What happened when you tried it?

Game crashes whenever the map loads up, I was just guessing that some props were removed in the update making it crash.

I just uploaded the map to one of my test servers, and it seems to be stable. You're more than welcome to take a look, "Alera_Gaming_Test_Server". I would make the natural assumption that the crashing you're experiencing is from breaking your scenes.txt

To clarify, you acquired the file from this thread, correct? :razz:

Gishank said:
I just uploaded the map to one of my test servers, and it seems to be stable. You're more than welcome to take a look, "Alera_Gaming_Test_Server". I would make the natural assumption that the crashing you're experiencing is from breaking your scenes.txt

To clarify, you acquired the file from this thread, correct? :razz:

My scenes.txt isn't broken as I map almost everyday, only experiencing with this map. I'll join your server and donwload it from there, and see if it makes any difference. Thank you for putting it on your test server btw.

(Yes that is the correct thread)

Edit: Downloaded it off your server and it works fine now, thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom