Resolved Female faces glitched after uninstalling a mod

Users who are viewing this thread

calmcaptain

Recruit
Hello, recently I tried out a face mod that I didn't like, after I got rid of the mod all female characters have glitched faces. I have reinstalled the game on steam and the problem persists.

Here is a screenshot

Let's try a clean install.
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. If any of the game files changed somehow they could possibly be preventing the game from launching. To do that:
Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content.
Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:

My Documents > Mount&Blade Warband & Mount&Blade Warband Savegames folders.
If you have used Steam Workshop to install modifications, Steam > steamapps > workshop > content > 48700 folder.
If you have manually installed modifications, Modules folder inside game install directory.
AppData folder C:\Users\your-username\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband
Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the AppData folder and its contents.
At this stage, everything related to the game on your computer is deleted. Now you can re-install the game and try launching the game again.

Back
Top Bottom