what are some things you want to see added to the game ? heres mine

steam achievements

ability to create custom armors for your kingdom

more RP elements like in crusader kingdoms 3

voice acting

better character creator

more colors options and army sigils

more reasons to go into your castles and cities

Anything to deepen the RPG elements of the game would make me happy! I think reasons to really value and use your castle are utterly crucial to the game. So +1 for that one!

There have been numerous account of suggestions to improve life in villages, castles, towns, keeps and arenas, I really hope the devs pay attention to them. I've seen they have added a barber in towns, so they DO intend to add more features that improve the experience on them, shamefully a barber is just a very small detail, but I think immersion is just the sum of small details to make a whole experience, also I hope marriage and lords conversations get revamped, I think that will make this game improve a lot

There have been numerous account of suggestions to improve life in villages, castles, towns, keeps and arenas, I really hope the devs pay attention to them. I've seen they have added a barber in towns, so they DO intend to add more features that improve the experience on them, shamefully a barber is just a very small detail, but I think immersion is just the sum of small details to make a whole experience, also I hope marriage and lords conversations get revamped, I think that will make this game improve a lot
Talk to a villager now, they added in some dialog that references the current world state

I'd like to see perks working. Seriously, they can't implement perks in half a year, this is hilarious.

And also more scenes. This is annoying, seeing one and the same scene over and over again, I would even prefer the random generation (only without those 9000 km 90 degrees mountains). It ruins the battle experience because you quickly learn all the battlefields and already know that enemy will place his troops there, so you can set your archers here and they will make enemy to attack etc.

And ofc all those features shown in old gameplay videos. Give us those sally outs from Gamescom 2016, where you could destroy the Ram or Tower and return back. Why are sally outs just an ordinary field battles?

The option to start at 20 years old and without siblings.
Don't know about the 20 Years but they mentioned something about giving us the option for full sandbox mode without story. So i think you would have no anoying siblings^^

I'd like to see perks working. Seriously, they can't implement perks in half a year, this is hilarious.

And also more scenes. This is annoying, seeing one and the same scene over and over again, I would even prefer the random generation (only without those 9000 km 90 degrees mountains). It ruins the battle experience because you quickly learn all the battlefields and already know that enemy will place his troops there, so you can set your archers here and they will make enemy to attack etc.

And ofc all those features shown in old gameplay videos. Give us those sally outs from Gamescom 2016, where you could destroy the Ram or Tower and return back. Why are sally outs just an ordinary field battles?

It feels like they have one guy working on MP and one on single player. There is no way this gets done in a year, they have changed health and the economy so many times I have forgotten.

Talk to a villager now, they added in some dialog that references the current world state
Neat! I'm still waiting though, I'll come back in 3/4 months when the game is more complete, I want to surprise myself and see how much it changed by then. Hopefully it will be a lot.

1- Rebellions
2- Deeper diplomacy system (pacts, alliances, etc)
3- Deeper relationship system with lords (arranged marriages for family members, dynamic dialogs according to campaign situation and player status, more dialog options and interactions with lords)
4- Deeper clan system, possibility to assign orders to clan party leaders.
5- Deeper kingdom management system, possibility to grant fiefs and tittles to vassals.
6- Smithing revamp and balancing.
7- All perks working.
8- New quests to give the player the option to start or stop wars between kingdoms like we had in Warband.
9- Balancing, balancing and more balancing.

As far I know, most of these things are already in the devs’ roadmap which is nice. The game will be perfect after adding these things.

Last edited:
It feels like they have one guy working on MP and one on single player. There is no way this gets done in a year, they have changed health and the economy so many times I have forgotten.
Actually, there are two people working on SP - these are Duh and mexxico. Others seem to be like first year software engineer students.

I remember Duh mentioned that the there are two teams working separately on campaign and battle perks (which is already a big "LOL" to me, but ok, I'm not the manager) - funny thing is that the team working on campaign perks seems to do their job just fine. In the meantime, the team working on battle perks seems don't know what they're doing - otherwise how can they implement such a simple thing as perks so bad? Don't tell me that it's hard to code them, tell it to modders who fixed them in a couple of days and TW can't implement them in half a year. Modders will have a good laugh.

Actually, there are two people working on SP - these are Duh and mexxico. Others seem to be like first year software engineer students.

I remember Duh mentioned that the there are two teams working separately on campaign and battle perks (which is already a big "LOL" to me, but ok, I'm not the manager) - funny thing is that the team working on campaign perks seems to do their job just fine. In the meantime, the team working on battle perks seems don't know what they're doing - otherwise how can they implement such a simple thing as perks so bad? Don't tell me that it's hard to code them, tell it to modders who fixed them in a couple of days and TW can't implement them in half a year. Modders will have a good laugh.

I know, I have been modding for over 20 years. TW is ice burg slow.

To start off-some of the warband features. Not all of them but a lot of them have proven to be succesful and well recived in the community, and it was agreed upon that bannerlord is lacking many of them.I could list some of them here(books, a lot of the quests, desertes & manhunters , yadda yadda) but there's so many lists containing missing warband features at this point that there's 0 need. No need to go on the forums for fancy suggestions and something grand, just start with what you have that has proven to be good.

I know, I have been modding for over 20 years. TW is ice burg slow.
I just remembered one fella here who was white knighting here and he told that that it is sooo hard to implement perks and all my criticizm here is because I've never coded a thing on C++ in my life. That's true though, I've never coded anything harder than "Hello world" in school, but once again - we have modders who fixed the old perks in a couple of days. That tells something, doesn't it?

Anyway, Callum said that things still go according to the schedule. I have my doubts on that, but, once again, I'm not the manager, maybe they have an ace up their sleeve and once in a while they'll start adding new content with a hypervelocity. In that case, I'll be happy. For now, my satisfaction rate slightly moved from "Ultra sad" to "Meh".

Neat! I'm still waiting though, I'll come back in 3/4 months when the game is more complete, I want to surprise myself and see how much it changed by then. Hopefully it will be a lot.
This is the way to go, I'm also not playing since 1.3.0 or something, started again in 1.5.1. It feels much better this way

Back
Top Bottom