SP - General Features to compliment the BASE game.

Users who are viewing this thread

JA55

Regular
These are my TOP missing features. I'll edit and add more as the time passes.

1# Treasure Chest
Each City and Castle got a treasure chest. You conquer it - the player gets some goodies. Equipment, gold, ETC.
(This can be also applied for multiplayer. You can hustle your player base even more with "Boosters" and a better rarity of items and decorations/skins in the chest.)

2# Penalty - not RED.
All horses should be avaliable to ride. Riding skills are still required. If not met, stats penalty applied. (Should be applied for weapons and armor as well.)

3# Backup
Your formed party can surprise and join you in the battle where you have a big disadvantage. (could bring even more backup - lord help)(5%-10% chance)

4# Reinforcements
If the friendly party is nearby, make them arrive and help. Set the counter in the middle of the screen, so the player can see when will support arrive.

5# Elite duels
Get a special invitation where only lords and elite compete. Better prizes and bets.

6# 1 VS 1
Battle decider. Leaders clash and decide the battle outcome - avoiding bloodshed.

7# Enchancing weapons and armor.

8# More companion types.
Homeless, Wanderers - Lower tier, Deserters, War Veterans, Thugs. (Thugs or any other type with "dishonored" can desert and form its own party. That makes them hostile immediately to player.)

9# Less floaty horses and more responsive spears.

#5 basically already exists, the more lords that turn up to a tournament, the better the prizes are.

#6 in the time period Bannerlord is based on, Arabic champions would indeed fight before a battle, but it did not decide the whole battle and usually did not involve the actual army leaders. "Avoiding bloodshed" doesn't sound like a very desirable goal for a game of this type, but it would be cool if your army could get a morale bonus for your champion winning the opening combat.

#9 I think the horses are really good but agree the spears suck.

Back
Top Bottom