Fawzia Mod Verifier - info and download link

Users who are viewing this thread

Bertanx said:
Sorry for bumping the thread, but this tool doesn't work for me anymore. When I try to run it, it says "There are missing files, please contact to the producer" or something like that. There is nothing missing, that's the problem. :grin: Any idea how to fix this?
Reinstall? The tool doesn't change over time on its own :smile:.

MadVader said:
Bertanx said:
Sorry for bumping the thread, but this tool doesn't work for me anymore. When I try to run it, it says "There are missing files, please contact to the producer" or something like that. There is nothing missing, that's the problem. :grin: Any idea how to fix this?
Reinstall? The tool doesn't change over time on its own :smile:.

That's why I was surprised. A few months ago, it worked perfectly, but now this problem appears. (By the way I reinstalled 2-3 times :smile:) Does this problem only happens to me? :grin:

I've been trying to get working your .NET tool, mate. No avail.
Even renamed the deploy executable and ran it directly.

It keeps stalling in the Task Manager without showing anything.
Maybe related to the system architecture? I don't have idea.

I'm like the antithesis of installers and the C# / .NET world. And this deployment thingie is a bit... confusing.

Lol, I have no idea. :smile:
I should probably rewrite it in some less cumbersome language with easy installation, but it's kind of a waste of time after Marco implemented the usage checks in OpenBRF. (It still works on my PC with WinXP, though :smile:)

MadVader said:
Lol, I have no idea. :smile:
I should probably rewrite it in some less cumbersome language with easy installation, but it's kind of a waste of time after Marco implemented the usage checks in OpenBRF. (It still works on my PC with WinXP, though :smile:)

Don't worry, I've made my own tool for checking missing and unused SCOs, sounds and BRFs. Handy. :smile:
Checking against
Code:
scenes.txt
Code:
sounds.txt
and
Code:
module.ini
respectively. Supports common files too. I needed it for SWC in a hurry.

Code:
https://bitbucket.org/Swyter/swychecker/overview

Shared for good measure.

Hi,

When I launch the setup to install it, it tells me "No Mount and blade or warband! Exiting...", even if I move it to my Warband folder.

Any way to make it work?

Back
Top Bottom