• Cuijk

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Drunadd

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

jacob25

Sergeant at Arms
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to see what anyone thought was their favorite settelment, so just list your favorite.
ill put a pole up too

Hmm, this is a really tough decision; one that is made even more difficult by the fact that I haven't played or even seen Novagradsk, Griffinhill, Esgaroth, Grenlandsby, Diavolonia, or Dunadd!

:smile: I'll cast my vote after I've seen all of them - though may be a while yet :wink: Great settlements so far though!  :cool:

Edit: This will be a cool poll to have when we finally get to 1.0x...could you imagine making a poll with possibly 100 settlement options to choose from (if all goes as to wickedshot's plan?!) Sheer lunacy!  :twisted:

I agree, besides it takes a long time before ppl see how  all the settlements are, since they mostly look good when in e2m2 e2 m1 and the most upgraded states. People also pick one settlement when thay start, and it takes a long time before they see an other settlement any upgraded. But after a month or so, it will be better voting i think.

And don't forget that some of us created these settlements so what hinders us from voting for ourselves?
Actually while I've looked up most settlements I only played in five, including my own (Falconpass).

I voted drunadd, but tbh after checking some other settlements.... Griffinhill is by far the most impressive one in my eyes... Good job mukk!

I love the idea of Esgaroth, how ever the Ai obviously going to have huge problems with it.

voted for Dantsic  because it had the 'wow' factor after I upgraded it and I always used it as my home base. It also inspired me to make my own settlement. But gogo Drunadd woot.

Also just checked out Griffinhill. Great use of torches and so well arranged, really nice.

Yes there area  few issues with Esgaroth, the water is a bit to deep and the castle needs a extra wall and slight adjusting. The castle entrance is in the air on the right slightly. The wooden walkways also need tweaking a bit as said the AI gets stuck. Have to admit though after seeing it I had a huge grin on my face, what a concept!

Diavolo said:
I agree, besides it takes a long time before ppl see how  all the settlements are, since they mostly look good when in e2m2 e2 m1 and the most upgraded states. People also pick one settlement when thay start, and it takes a long time before they see an other settlement any upgraded. But after a month or so, it will be better voting i think.

Dang, am I the only one who started a new game with cheats enabled and run from one settlement to the next and enter-change-enter-change every state so I can honestly vote for Griffinhill when Ive seen them all!  :roll:
Diavolonia and Drunadd have been quite a nice surprise so far while i found settlements like Falconpass (Helms deep?) and Stoneport a bit... unmotivating..? Great space but I thought it could somehow be used better.. *shrugs*

btw datver why did you put that ugly ramp leading up to the top of the stone circle :sad:

Oh so you can ride onto the top and race around :!:  I guess I could remove it if its not popular.

vote for cuijk!

Because its mine  :twisted:
The outcome of cuijk is not the best but okay :smile:
i just love the e2m2 scene tho, i got some plans for other settlement but i need to have some time free.

Folthrik said:
Wow, one of my settlements got a vote and I didn't even vote for my own. :lol:

you won't believe but i'd vote for Wodengard if it where 0.66 (didn't check out the new settlements yet).  :grin:
it has a wounderful "alive" feeling with all that little details scattered all over the map. a real beauty.

mukk said:
you won't believe but i'd vote for Wodengard if it where 0.66 (didn't check out the new settlements yet).  :grin:
it has a wounderful "alive" feeling with all that little details scattered all over the map. a real beauty.
I'm flattered! :eek:

So, after playing 0.67, my vote goes to...Grenlandsby! It just seems so....homely :smile: I actually claimed a settlement elsewhere, but ended up growing quite attached to it - very irrational, heh.

So there :razz: But as always, I'm looking forward to new settlements.  :cool:

Back
Top Bottom