Fantomen says hi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Cheerio, new player. Didn't see a "introduce yourself" sticky or the like, hence the new topic.

So, I'm a girl, filmmaker, lives in Gothenburgh Sweden. Has two kids and does, apart from the filming, mostly political activist stuff like hiding immigrants and shouting at policemen and the like. Gaming is my not so secret weakness, and this most certainly proves to be an awesome game. Currently playing the extended Floris mod pack, awesome, and learning how to kill stuff. Someone might know me from the Overgrowth or Dominions 3 forums, which are awesome games as well. (or will be, in the case of Overgrowth)

I'll check back at the multiplayer when I know how to play better, the persistent world mod looks pretty cool so I might start out with that.

So yeah, that's me. Looking forward to see what the mood of this fora is like.

Fantomen (which means "the phantom" in swedish, not "fan to men"...though I'd have to confess that would be accurate :X)

Heyo. The intro thread is still in the original M&B board. That's probably why you didn't see it.

Fair warning: Persistent World is full of drama queens. If you're intent on playing it, be prepared for that.

Other than that, hi & welcome. :smile:

Fantomen said:
I'll check back at the multiplayer when I know how to play better, the persistent world mod looks pretty cool so I might start out with that.
Playing against bots is quite different to playing against human opponents. Nothing will prepare you for the strange (but legitimate) behaviour that players exhibit, in order to succeed in multiplayer.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.

Back
Top Bottom