Fairly new to MnB, but I still can't get it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

My army constists of 15 heavy calvary(swadian knights) 20 infantry men (aproximate) and 50 or so mixed ranged units.I hold position on the nearest hill and make the ranged advance 10 paces,calvary charge and the infantry holding 10 paces behind the archers,When the enemy gets to me i back the archers 20 paces back and charge the infantry and calavary.This method works well if you are on a hill and only on a hill.It (sometimes) works on flat ground.

Mr.Fuzzy said:
My army constists of 15 heavy calvary(swadian knights) 20 infantry men (aproximate) and 50 or so mixed ranged units.I hold position on the nearest hill and make the ranged advance 10 paces,calvary charge and the infantry holding 10 paces behind the archers,When the enemy gets to me i back the archers 20 paces back and charge the infantry and calavary.This method works well if you are on a hill and only on a hill.It (sometimes) works on flat ground.
You must have a high Cha and leadership? I usually have a max of a little under 50.
Any tips on getting more soldiers capacity?

Build up your renown. Every 25 renown equals +1 troop.

Best way it to win battles against an army of greater numbers, or win a Tournament in a City which gives you +20.

Back
Top Bottom