failed main mission

Users who are viewing this thread

lmafrouum

Recruit
after I spent 124H in game, I finally managed to get my skills and those of my companions to a level where I was ready to start my own kingdom.
suddenly, I fail the main quest. at the time, I didn't know it wasn't possible to have your own kingdom without the main quest. So, I didn't mind it and went rogue capturing cities and castles on my own thinking it would allow me to have my kingdom. little that I knew.

I can't imagine restarting .. 279 smithing was more than just painful to grind. not to mention all the parts I unlocked. I simply cannot imagine redoing all that. plus, my character is a female. and she is already 46 years old. soon to die .. what the hell ! i didn't think about it either. HELP !

I've heard other horror stories like this. I normally wouldn't want to try a mod in an early access game since updates are constantly being released but I heard there was a mod to fix the failed main quest. Now I don't know about your barren womb. You may be out of luck there.

Unfortunately that's still something that seems to be getting worked on. Mine just failed ("expired after 10 years") on day 840.

Back
Top Bottom