Factions keep breaking truce

Users who are viewing this thread

soluuloi

Regular
So, in my game, all of the factions except me are separated in two sides and kept fighting each other. Everytime I fight someone, all 6 factions in a side gang up on me while the other 6 just stand and look. It was fun at first but then the winning side totally destroyed the losing side. Now, the winning side owns more than half other map. I fought and nearly destroyed the Zerrikanian in the winning side and I wanted to enter a truce after a long war. But then, the Zerrikanian kept refusing my truce even when they have only 1 fief left. And what bugged me is whenever they enter an alliance with a faction, the whole world declare war on me despite my truces with them are still in effect. Zerrikanian allies with a faction, that faction fight me and then that faction's allies fight me too no matter how much the kings or the factions like me.

I am tired after 80 days of war. Help me! Any solution is welcome!

This is one of the 'issues' with the diplomacy mod code in the current version, we think it is because there are more factions and so it tends to create these two super blocs and some 'squiffy' truces and wars, often factions will go mental declaring war and trucing and breaking truces every 5 minutes. My only suggestion is kill off the zerrikanians, that way they won't keep dragging in the other powers, and you might be able to begin overtures of diplomacy with the other factions.

It messes with factions pretty good...funny thing though in my last game the vaegirs didn't get into any alliance or defence pact state with anyone and they became the strongest faction by far somehow...

hehe this is what  love about this mod, every statement has it's opposite waiting around the corner!

Allied factions are too powerful.
The Unallied faction became the most powerful.

Crazy days!

Back
Top Bottom