Faction wont declare war

Users who are viewing this thread

Do you consider autocalc cheating?  If not, then it's time to fight a war of attrition.  Save your top, top tier troops like honor troops, but you can start attacking with everything else autocalc.  You'll get massacred and take more losses than kills you inflict, but you should be able to get them down to manageable levels.  If they only have one city left, you should be able to recruit faster than they can, especially if you've destroyed their economy and raided their villages.  I've noticed that raided villages provide no recruits when I ask my squire to auto-recruit. 

You will probably need more than a 1000 troops to inflict 300-400 losses on the enemy.  You have a lot of money so it should be possible. 

Guess without cheating thats what I'll have to do. Real shame. I have 2900 noble recruits so gathering the 1000's of lady valkyries wont be a problem.

Unrelated question. I have 3062 renown and 34 charisma (10 leadership), shouldn't that grant me more than a measly 122 extra troops? Konigur Valdis has around 1440 renown and he can field 600 men. I can only field 300.

(I'll keep their 3 villages looted, and hope they cant rebuild faster than I can waste 1000's of ready troops :p )

Axer said:
Guess without cheating thats what I'll have to do. Real shame. I have 2900 noble recruits so gathering the 1000's of lady valkyries wont be a problem.

Unrelated question. I have 3062 renown and 34 charisma (10 leadership), shouldn't that grant me more than a measly 122 extra troops? Konigur Valdis has around 1440 renown and he can field 600 men. I can only field 300.

(I'll keep their 3 villages looted, and hope they cant rebuild faster than I can waste 1000's of ready troops :p )

With a simple and non gamebreaking tweak you can do it. I usually set my renown needed to get an extra troop to three, its is at default set to 25. Just use tweak MB if you have it to do so.

I might tweak it a little for my next game, thanks.

Well, I took Cez alone. The siege took 3 weeks, with 2 attacks a day on average, and a total of 400 troops (I did most of the work myself ;p )

Indeed well done. Ive found that 15 to get an extra troop is good for most who don't want to feel they are cheating. I don't feel its cheating, i just HATE leadership.

Axer said:
I already tried that. I got about 50 noldor warrior and knights, and 250 lady valkyrie's to storm the castle (They are upgraded 5 times...) and because of the way sally worked, it ended up with me and about 10 men/women against hundreds. We were slaughtered.

You're doing it wrong. Bring all the best guys with you, but no more than theirs, then besiege the town - when the engines are ready they should first come to fight you outside of the wall right? You win it, then retreat and besiege again, and again and again....

finally their numbers would be reduced to the point where they cannot come out fighting, then you should reduce your own numbers and repeat above steps again.

You should be able to kill 100 or 50 each time, depending on the battle size. Eventually they should be down to 50 men, most of them new recruits! And then you besiege it again!

This is no cheat, it worked for me  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom