FACTION- The White Lion (House/Throne) UPDATE: 3/5/2011 [New Poll!]

If/when Swadian Mod goes live on the 21st, will you join Bricard as a mercenary (eventually a noble)

• Yes! If we're still Lion-y

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Yes! However it works out, as long as we're together

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No! Swadian Mod is stupid/will never happen

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No! Mercenaries are lame

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • No! But yes if/once you stop being mercenaries

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Azrayel said:
Why must all this **** happen while I'm not able to get on?  :shock:

In other news: I've laid out plans for a 75-85% city-based PWMod map. Any mappers (especially within the White Lions, but it's fine if you're not) wanting to help me make it would be more than welcomed  :mrgreen:

Short Version: Looking for a Mapper.

Send me the plans.

artifex said:
Azrayel said:
Why must all this **** happen while I'm not able to get on?  :shock:

In other news: I've laid out plans for a 75-85% city-based PWMod map. Any mappers (especially within the White Lions, but it's fine if you're not) wanting to help me make it would be more than welcomed  :mrgreen:

Short Version: Looking for a Mapper.

Send me the plans.
Yay! Alastair to the rescue!

I'm still sad about your ban, Alastair :sad:

The RCC server just won't be the same without you. I raged on the RCC Ban Repeal thread earlier, but I deleted those posts, feeling I had overreacted... ANYWAY... Hopefully it will all be resolved soon.

I return! Sorry, I've been on a few times but couldn't really do anything/had no time. This will be changing as I am back from my hateful vacation!  :cool:

UPDATE: Promotions I promised are done!

Note: Men-at-Arms, please tell me whether you'd like to become a member of the Pride or the Fangs, otherwise I won't know where to put you when you get promoted!  :razz:

Please welcome Daramir and... Daramir's friend (I'm so bad with names) to the White Lion! They both proved themselves as loyal and just, we welcome them with open arms.

Anything I missed, please PM me and I shall correct this. I'm a little woobily after my vacation  :neutral:

"Eddanis/Daramir" here. Eddanis' friend is Disciple_Rhuryuc, his character name was Aledrion, not sure if that's what he wants to use for this or not, I'll ask him next time I see him.

Hey Azrayel.

I take my times to think a bit about the Roleplay i will do here, and about what's happend yesterday, so i think i'm okay i will join. Here is my background. I excuse by advance my bad english, my french would be better.

Name : Sir Roderic of Tulkath

Roderic was born twenty-seven years ago in the large town of Tulkath, he was from the Nimli house, a house of noble which has a lot of leather company. He learn to shoot with a bow and a crossbow when he was twelve, his father and him loved to hunt together. But staying in Tulkath and around the town was not enought for him, he wanted to have an active and important life, managing a company is not a job he wanted to do.

This is how when he was sixteen, he decided to work for the townguard in Tulkath, he learn how to fight with a sword and many other thing which will help him in a real fight. But his job was a bit boring, not enought action, stopping a bar fight, taxing peapole. It was the time for him to go somewhere else. This is why when he was twenty years old he became a mercenary.

As a mercenary, he had the action he wanted, a lot of dirty job too, but he was happy there. His father tried to find him when he left the town without saying anything, but Roderic managed to escape. Two years after his new life, he was now a good and skilled fighter, and he heard about an house which offer action and job for excellent shooter and warrior. He was interested so he went to pass the fighting test.

That's how after five years of service in the White lion he became the loyal soldier of his lady with the rank of Lieutenant.

I know it's not a lot, but i hope it will be enought ! :smile:

You know that i can RP good and fight with skill Az, so i hope you'll take me !

Mordred is a special case.

You could call him a wild card.

Anyways, his story will be written down sometime soon around here

Well, my family the Lancasters have allied with Azrayel and my daughter Mikaela is now heir to her throne

Mordred is a little strange but most often a good guy.

Also Azrayel didn't your character die yesterday? She got killed by a gang of reds. That wasn't random was it?
Just asking.

Maxikus said:
Mordred is a little strange but most often a good guy.

Also Azrayel didn't your character die yesterday? She got killed by a gang of reds. That wasn't random was it?
Just asking.

That was Female_Pilgrim going about her dickery-as-usual, but everyone's died, we don't start being completely different people. This isn't Stalin's Russia in RP format, comrade.

I'd like to apologize for my distinct lack of inactivity: vacation + New Year's celebrations + Dawn of Discovery Gold (Anno 1701 across the pond in Europia) + BARN PLUMBING (do NOT get me started) = No Warband time  :neutral:

Sorry! I'm going to try and get on next weekend, but I do plan on doing something IRL then.

Oh, if there was a lack of inactivity, that wouldn't be a problem at all *grins*

Or was that the famous double negative, or what it's called?

Anyways, would be nice to see you again, remember that most rpers are in europe though, so we're on when it's... about 12 AM to 6 PM where you live

I'm getting on today  :eek: iKnow it's kinda a weekday, but it's also kinda Friday. Anywho, I'll hopefully see some peeps on! We should work out a(n international) time to meet up in-game some weekend.

Hm, it's kinda hard to catch you on the server, Az, when you're not chasing bandits you're myseriously disappearing

Back
Top Bottom