Faction Super/Royal Gear?

Users who are viewing this thread

So, I've done my skimming/searching, and I can't seem to find anything confirming or denying this, but, are there plans in the future for the Royal Family armaments from the Mount and Blade Classic SoD? (Or are they already implemented and I'm just oblivious to finding them? That's always a possibility XP)

That's good, The story is really what sold SoD Classic for me, sure the kingdom management is a nice little twist on the classic mount and blade, but the idealogy and story behind it is really what, for me, sticks out in the mod.

Then I'm sure you'll be happy to know that SOD Warlords will have several times more dialogues and lore material than classic SOD ever had, as well as a strong main storyline with multiple endings. But as LibSpit stated, that's a looong way... it is possible that the Royal Sets will be made avaible again prior to story implementation.

Oh I'm sure it is, and that's great. I know I look forward to it, that, and the return of the Mercenary systems are two of the things I look forward too most. =D

I may look into the voice acting thing, I love this mod, and anything I can try to do to help it would be nice. :3

Yeah the mercenaries should be along sooner than the story, hopefully the next big release (fingers crossed) but the next version is a big job, and should see a MAJOR overhaul of the game, (Like a whole new game! :razz:) But poor computica is tired and the threat of fire ants has not been the motivator I hoped it would be :grin:

Back
Top Bottom