Explain your Name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Zanges said:
@ Cutpurse, Do you still play Runescape?
No:
1. Done everything for F2P + No membership & no intention of getting it
2. ****ing **** EoC update ruined the ****ing game to a point where I don't understand **** about combat
3. Not gonna support + play stuff created by money-hungry sellouts who can't understand they are destroying the game even though the community is screaming that into their faces.
I'd be interested to play 2006scape if it is ever released, though

Lord---Im just interested with medieval nobles

Crown---Crowned Lord? guesss?? ahhh the hell

502863-biothick_large.jpg

For anyone that is old enough to remember these games, Thick was a character from Army Men Sarges Heroes (1999) N64. My name has been Thick in just about every game I've ever played since.

thick1988 said:

For anyone that is old enough to remember these games, Thick was a character from Army Men Sarges Heroes (1999) N64. My name has been Thick in just about every game I've ever played since.

Melting tans with a flame thrower, ah the good ol days.

In a way those games were kinda like a race war (3DO CONSPIRACY)

thick1988 said:

Absolutely loved that game! Never quite understood why most reviewers were so opposed to the Army Men series. Probably my nostalgia playing up.

It's a part of my last name, I just shortened it because I'm too lazy to write down the whole time and
before I knew it friends were also calling me Smissen :roll: . I also find it quite original since I never encountered
an other Smissen :mrgreen:

It's a name I had back when I played Counter-Strike a lot. And I was young and my English was lousy enough to consider the name "Edgy".

Huh. Thought I had posted in this thread.

Jhessail is/was a minor sorceress character in Forgotten Realms, who popped up in one or two of the books. I chose her because *duh* fantasy and I thought that it would not be very common name.

The only things of any relevance I could find a while back were a DeviantArt and a Twitter, long abandoned, that seemed to be connected.

So no, not really common.

I have nothing to do , so i will post here :smile:

My nickname actually comes from my surname , Nekola , to which i just added cek ....
Have no idea how i comed up with this , i started using it since hitting ten years...
I actually didnt mean to give any sence, i wanted just nickname that nobody have, but in my language, czech , it means Ne koláček , in english , Not-cookie :grin:  It's just random :razz:

Austupaio said:
The only things of any relevance I could find a while back were a DeviantArt and a Twitter, long abandoned, that seemed to be connected.

So no, not really common.
My WoW guild used to come up in Google at some point but since I haven't played that in years,  I guess it's history now :grin:

Nekolacek said:

My nickname actually comes from my surname , Nekola , to which i just added cek ....
Have no idea how i comed up with this , i started using it since hitting ten years...
I actually didnt mean to give any sence, i wanted just nickname that nobody have, but in my language, czech , it means Ne koláček , in english , Not-cookie :grin:  It's just random :razz:
Did you steal Vieira's avatar or is that just a coincidence?

krik said:
Nekolacek said:

Did you steal Vieira's avatar or is that just a coincidence?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,262193.msg6285072.html#msg6285072

It didn't work.  :cry:

Back
Top Bottom