Native Completed European Sword and Shield Tournament 2 - ESST 2 - Do Your ****ing Duels Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greedalicious said:
Ehm wait what? We need some transparency here....
ROFL said:
After spending the entire night looking into the evidence presented, talking with some of the best duelists in the game and with players who actually understand how Mount&Blade: Warband functions are working, as well as downloading and testing some autoblocks myself, I firmly came into the conclusion that DarkLight is clearly clean from any cheating and innocent of any accusation that has been presented against him.

Gonna need more than that. Considering the people who were involved in this decision are mostly friends of his, or people who didnt accuse him... Gonna name a few people (not everyone, some didnt want their names mentioned) who still believe hes cheating. Sponge, Raven, Fisk, Grey Warden, Oodle, Guacc, Sho, Zazu,Maximou, Bruce, Volschen.
Why were the ones who were accusing him not involved in the "decision making" at all? Instead of collecting a bunch of people who are more likely to agree with you, why not give them a chance to argue for and against...? Hell why wasnt sponge asked...? And are you saying the players I mentioned above dont know the mechanics? A few duelers tried to replicate this amazing new style of dueling and failed, the reason they gave was
Raven said:
Basically I would have to perfectly predict when my opponent would switch from one attack into another and quickly block down during that switch
And trust me
That costs SO MUCH CONCENTRATION
And even then I cant do it anywhere close to perfect
Especially if someone holds
And then suddenly switches
With a long block inbetween or something
I could not get to time it THAT perfectly
Not consistently anyways

Basically unless Darklight controlls time and space he cant predict the feints and attacks flawlessly, at some point he would **** up and die. Unless hes an anime character.

So some autoblocks were tested, but Sponge found the one that Darklight most likely used, however this one wasnt checked? How come?
(Saw logs of this, including download link sent to the admin team, with no response)

The best way to solve this is to have them re duel, and Darklight records it from his perspective. Even better, use Nohboard so it tracks what buttons he clicks aswell. So far I havnt seen any evidence that hes not cheating, the accusers have shown proof, the defense hasnt. Sorry but your word isnt enough.

PS: Posted this on behalf of a few others, players who know infantry way better than I do, I volunteered.

Tbh it was mentioned earlier he has been autoblocking on ludus before and was only warned for it....sorta weak that he hasnt been banned really...why are we giving cheaters a free ride now just because theyre known players, when any random player wouldve been perma banned without hesitation.

making people do brand new ft7 every time somebody gets accused of cheating is not reasonable or realistic.

I like to think im pretty neutral here, dont know either parties well at all. Wasted 11 minutes of my life watching it and i have to say for myself i saw nothing particularly suspicious or suspicious enough to be considered evidence. For whats that's worth anyway. Good luck anyway boyz. x.

p.s. dont know anything bout dl being banned before etc so just my 2 cents.

Greedalicious said:
Ehm wait what? We need some transparency here....
ROFL said:
After spending the entire night looking into the evidence presented, talking with some of the best duelists in the game and with players who actually understand how Mount&Blade: Warband functions are working, as well as downloading and testing some autoblocks myself, I firmly came into the conclusion that DarkLight is clearly clean from any cheating and innocent of any accusation that has been presented against him.

Gonna need more than that. Considering the people who were involved in this decision are mostly friends of his, or people who didnt accuse him... Gonna name a few people (not everyone, some didnt want their names mentioned) who still believe hes cheating. Sponge, Raven, Fisk, Grey Warden, Oodle, Guacc, Sho, Zazu,Maximou, Bruce, Volschen.
Why were the ones who were accusing him not involved in the "decision making" at all? Instead of collecting a bunch of people who are more likely to agree with you, why not give them a chance to argue for and against...? Hell why wasnt sponge asked...? And are you saying the players I mentioned above dont know the mechanics? A few duelers tried to replicate this amazing new style of dueling and failed, the reason they gave was
Raven said:
Basically I would have to perfectly predict when my opponent would switch from one attack into another and quickly block down during that switch
And trust me
That costs SO MUCH CONCENTRATION
And even then I cant do it anywhere close to perfect
Especially if someone holds
And then suddenly switches
With a long block inbetween or something
I could not get to time it THAT perfectly
Not consistently anyways

Basically unless Darklight controlls time and space he cant predict the feints and attacks flawlessly, at some point he would **** up and die. Unless hes an anime character.

So some autoblocks were tested, but Sponge found the one that Darklight most likely used, however this one wasnt checked? How come?
(Saw logs of this, including download link sent to the admin team, with no response)

The best way to solve this is to have them re duel, and Darklight records it from his perspective. Even better, use Nohboard so it tracks what buttons he clicks aswell. So far I havnt seen any evidence that hes not cheating, the accusers have shown proof, the defense hasnt. Sorry but your word isnt enough.

PS: Posted this on behalf of a few others, players who know infantry way better than I do, I volunteered.

Tbh it was mentioned earlier he has been autoblocking on ludus before and was only warned for it....sorta weak that he hasnt been banned really...why are we giving cheaters a free ride now just because theyre known players, when any random player wouldve been perma banned without hesitation.

I didn't ban Darklight from Ludus because on both occasions he used it against me we were doing ft7s. In both instances I won the ft7s hard and warned him not to do it again, expecting he would see that it wasn't helping him to play better, and in fact in the run up to the tournament ft7 I have with Darklight on my channel I was very suspicious about whether or not he would use it against me in that duel. I think by comparing those two ft7s you are best likely to find your answer. Sponge uses some similar feints to me so there should be enough parallels for you to draw conclusions.

BD and Arni concluded that he wasn't auto blocking and I concluded, as Cleric has, that there is too little in his duel with Sponge to seriously accuse him of autoblock. That said, I will also upload part of one of the ft7s I did with Darklight when he was autoblocking so that you can also watch that and compare how he plays. That'll be up this evening.

Bloody Death said:
I don't think that this was an iron fistet proof of autoblocking.

I started to fight a similiar way than DarkLight after realising pre blocks (especially downside) can be pretty useful against good feinters since these ppl most likely are about to stab.

Even while feinting i use downside blocks here and then.

@Gibby yea i was kind of accusing him but i didn't know his style back then and was actually mad of his blocking skills.

Pre-blocking stabs is pretty good tbh.

Greedalicious said:
Why were the ones who were accusing him not involved in the "decision making" at all?
Because I don't think they're competent enough to judge/haven't played the game long enough?

Greedalicious said:
Instead of collecting a bunch of people who are more likely to agree with you, why not give them a chance to argue for and against...? Hell why wasnt sponge asked...?
I have no clue what makes you think that I "collected" a bunch of ppl who are most likely gonna agree with me. I won't mention all of names cuz some of them wanted to stay unknown, but I'd like to point out that some of them were originally convinced by Sponge's proofs, then after looking into it carefully with me and discussing it, we came into conclusion that he's not an autoblocker. Sponge wasn't asked because his opinion is irrevelant in this situation, at least in my eyes, cuz I'm pretty sure he posted "the evidence" so he can make drama and get a default win.

Greedalicious said:
And are you saying the players I mentioned above dont know the mechanics?
As much as it may sound arrogant and cocky for you, yes, I do. if "down blocks" for them is more than enough to claim that a guy is autoblocking, then it only confirm my words.

Greedalicious said:
Have ever heard about muscle memory? I heard that some players uses it, didn't think at least once that Darklight might just do the same?

Greedalicious said:
No need to lie here, I can prove by screenshots that I respond to him and said that I'll check his autoblock later, which I did. And I still don't think that Darklight uses an autoblock.

Greedalicious said:
The best way to solve this is to have them re duel, and Darklight records it from his perspective. Even better, use Nohboard so it tracks what buttons he clicks aswell. So far I havnt seen any evidence that hes not cheating, the accusers have shown proof, the defense hasnt.
I'm not going to force people to do re duel every time someone is gets accused of cheating by using down blocks. The accusers haven't shown anything, but down blocks, which isn't enough to ban a guy from the duel tournament, at least in my eyes, especially in light's of BD' words, who says it's a good way of blocking and feinting which he currently uses. And trust me, I fought against a lot of autoblockers, I know how they're fighting, for an example, check out this video (this guy is a confirmed autoblocker)

Darklight just didn't play in the same way that autoblockers does, he didn't even "block instantly" at least once, which is 100% proof of being an autoblocker.

And lastly: I don't need to prove that Darklight isn't an autoblocker, no legal system in this world works like that. It's Sponge's job to get the compelling evidence and prove that he is.

TLDR: I don't think Darklight is an autoblocker and repeating the same points over and over again won't help you to prove that he is.

ROFL said:

nXPruDN.gif

Hello, this is community ban request. today we gonna expose arni's cheatink, he has cheating pack autochamber, zoomhack , autospam, speedhack and increased mouse dpi hack,
First we gonna analyse this duel of 2 cheaters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmzg3Hr5Ilo&t , as you can see from the start of the video OGL has lied Flawin that he cannot use axes..pathetic cheating from ogl , at least put some effort.
About arni, you can obviously see he is using zoomhack, anyway 2:21 arni makes awkward chamber , then at 2:49 you will see arni using his speedhack to go around ogl and hit him in the back, in 3:10 we see arni alt tabbing to turn on rest of his hacks in 3:25 we got witnessed arni's autospam hack sadly blocked by OGLs fast reactions, then in around 3:29 again autochamber by arni, 3:49 abusive language by arni , 4:04 autokick , 4:08 arni blocked down - autoblock , 4:48, 5:05 and 5:12 another unbeliveable chambers by arni...

don't have an opinion on autoblock, but from what i read i can tell you when i used to duel 2h blocking down preemptively to deal with fast stabs was natural for me. doing the same against inverse kiddos with 1h seems to fulfill the same purpose

S_ said:
Hello, this is community ban request. today we gonna expose arni's cheatink, he has cheating pack autochamber, zoomhack , autospam, speedhack and increased mouse dpi hack,
First we gonna analyse this duel of 2 cheaters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmzg3Hr5Ilo&t , as you can see from the start of the video OGL has lied Flawin that he cannot use axes..pathetic cheating from ogl , at least put some effort.
About arni, you can obviously see he is using zoomhack, anyway 2:21 arni makes awkward chamber , then at 2:49 you will see arni using his speedhack to go around ogl and hit him in the back, in 3:10 we see arni alt tabbing to turn on rest of his hacks in 3:25 we got witnessed arni's autospam hack sadly blocked by OGLs fast reactions, then in around 3:29 again autochamber by arni, 3:49 abusive language by arni , 4:04 autokick , 4:08 arni blocked down - autoblock , 4:48, 5:05 and 5:12 another unbeliveable chambers by arni...

Honestly, this made my evening.

ROFL said:
After spending the entire night looking into the evidence presented, talking with some of the best duelists in the game and with players who actually understand how Mount&Blade: Warband functions are working, aswell as downloading and testing some autoblocks myself, I firmly came into the conclusion that DarkLight is clearly clean from any cheating and innocent of any accusation that has been presented against him.

Deus Vult.

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis,
sed nomini tuo da gloriam.
If we're speaking latin here. Also any lefties here? Latin for left-handed is apparently sinister O_O

It is really funny. Both Gibby and Arni confirm that Darklight has just recently been using autoblock on multiple occasions in the past, has been even warned multiple times by admins and now same people "defend" him. Funny thing is, it is irrelevant if he uses autoblock now or not. Sotamursu has been permamently banned from forums and from the whole tournament for PINK JAVELINS. He himself uploaded screenshots where people saw pink javs, there was a lot of tears, drama and shaming,  and it all resulted in his ban. Now, this  darklight guy here used ****ing actual cheats, he hasnt even been banned from the server he used cheats on, he hasnt been banned from any tournaments, he hasnt been shamed or anything like that, nobody cares. Then he is the main host of the duel tournament, and nobody minds. There wasnt a single person in the whole community who was surprised that darklight is an actual cheater(doesnt matter if in the past or now) or found it weird that a cheater wasnt banned from the server he used to cheat on and now tries to host a big duel tournament. Hypocricy as it is.

I think the admins should take zoykas post into consideration and make a new decision. I mean, he's one of the most important and mature members in the community..
))

Razer' said:
I think the admins should take zoykas post into consideration and make a new decision. I mean, he's one of the most important and mature members in the community..
))

u forgot that he is a champion man.... HOW DID U FORGET???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom