[Europe 1805] Main Topic: General debate, feedback, DOWNLOAD and news.

What are your 2 favourite new units?

• Russian Dragoon

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Swedish Dragoon

Votes: 75 20.7%
  • Danish Dragoon

Votes: 26 7.2%
  • Danish Grenadier

Votes: 52 14.3%
  • Norwegian Skier

Votes: 72 19.8%
  • Saxon Hussar

Votes: 45 12.4%
  • KGL Hussar

Votes: 61 16.8%
  • Moscow musketeer

Votes: 107 29.5%
  • Brandenburger Uhlan

Votes: 46 12.7%
  • Russian Hussar

Votes: 59 16.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry! I edited my post:

1286889737-420.png

I''m sorry, Sweden isn't very big.
But don't worry, maybe the map will be extend in future. The uniforms also will be maybe changed, maybe in the alpha version if Berthout is lesser busy.

I also added some pictures (main/load screens). Gustav III and Gustav IV are taking part in the image :wink:. I am not sure or they can take part in the final version. I need Berthout's permission.

1286892776-540.png

Quintillius said:
Sorry! I edited my post:

1286889737-420.png

I''m sorry, Sweden isn't very big.
But don't worry, maybe the map will be extend in future. The uniforms also will be maybe changed, maybe in the alpha version if Berthout is lesser busy.

I also added some pictures (main/load screens). Gustav III and Gustav IV are taking part in the image :wink:. I am not sure or they can take part in the final version. I need Berthout's permission.

1286892776-540.png

Great! Can't wait to play this on monday!  :grin:

If you need info on the danes you know who to contact

This is just incase if you forgot: Contact me and i can send you the largest collection of Dano-Norwegian uniform templates from 1805-1814 you will ever recieve by any one person  :cool:

Hmm.. I was wondering if one can upgrade troops that are not in the main battle group.  It's not possible in the napolean add-on..

Oh, and does the horseback archery skill affect my aim if I plan to play like a dragoon, riding around with a pistol?

Also, will I be able to create my own kingdom? I'm looking forward to creating a mixed army consisting of Nassau Fusiliers, French Voltigeurs, Austrian Carbineers, Russian Cossacks, etc etc.. exploiting the strengths of each to the fullest in my quest to steamroll the puny unicultural armies wandering the map. 

hehe

poky said:
Hmm.. I was wondering if one can upgrade troops that are not in the main battle group.  It's not possible in the napolean add-on..

Oh, and does the horseback archery skill affect my aim if I plan to play like a dragoon, riding around with a pistol?

Also, will I be able to create my own kingdom? I'm looking forward to creating a mixed army consisting of Nassau Fusiliers, French Voltigeurs, Austrian Carbineers, Russian Cossacks, etc etc.. exploiting the strengths of each to the fullest in my quest to steamroll the puny unicultural armies wandering the map. 

hehe
More then likely not being that there using Europe as a map. Maybe you will be able to though if you conquer a town or something by yourself. Though if it can be multicultural is questionable.

This mod is really worth downloading the old M&B version again. I do like the little details like the lamp posts. And playing like the Dutch would be awesome too!

sudi555 said:
french dragoon
:shock: Wow, nice Dragoon uniform!!! I can use that uniform too! :wink: Excellent work sudi555! Your other models you made (the Cuirassier helmet, Cuirassier uniform,...) all look brilliant.

JDeNef13

Pretty nice uniform, add epaulets and cuirass and you get a nice Cuirassier uniform :wink:
Any idea if Grenadiers-a-pied de la vieille garde are to be made?
The guys at the M&M have a cool model for it, don't know if it's compatible with M&B.

Other then that, pretty good job on the mod. Can't wait for it.

Back
Top Bottom