[Europe 1805] Main Topic: General debate, feedback, DOWNLOAD and news.

What are your 2 favourite new units?

• Russian Dragoon

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Swedish Dragoon

Votes: 75 20.7%
  • Danish Dragoon

Votes: 26 7.2%
  • Danish Grenadier

Votes: 52 14.3%
  • Norwegian Skier

Votes: 72 19.8%
  • Saxon Hussar

Votes: 45 12.4%
  • KGL Hussar

Votes: 61 16.8%
  • Moscow musketeer

Votes: 107 29.5%
  • Brandenburger Uhlan

Votes: 46 12.7%
  • Russian Hussar

Votes: 59 16.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

strange i have downloaded the variant with the formations several times and i keep gettong RGL ERROR "unable to open texture file "MOD NAME"textures\skybox_cloud_2.dds wtf? then when i press ok it exits

anything other i have to add to the modfolder to make it work?

yeah - and where i have all the other mods - downloaded it 4 times to make sure it wasnt a bad download but no go

my other modules work just fine - downloading variant A now to see if that one says the same...

CCDK said:
strange i have downloaded the variant with the formations several times and i keep gettong RGL ERROR "unable to open texture file "MOD NAME"textures\skybox_cloud_2.dds wtf? then when i press ok it exits

anything other i have to add to the modfolder to make it work?

Hmz, that do is strange. I've installed the mod on different computers without that problem so I don't see what could be the problem.  Can you check if you have skybox_cloud_2.dds in your texture folder?
Do you have a graphical enhancement mod installed?

JDeNef13 said:
Berthout said:
Duelling is already in. Hunting could work, but I'm not sure if it would add to the feeling of the mod.
Hunting back then was a sport! Remember what Lord Uxbridge said at Waterloo: "I give you today's fox, gentlemen!" :smile: It could work...

JDeNef13

Hmz.. Might be an idea actually..

bjorne. said:
Cool.

Ehm. About Arena, what about fencing?

You can fight in the arena, that is, you can train some soldiers in the barracks by fighting with them.
It's only the tournaments which are out.

I was thinking about adding academic fencing too. But then I would first like to add different societies you can join. Sadly I don't have time at the moment to code that in. But maybe in future..

HELP!

in my computer, some names will be:
trp_knight_9_3|Charles Antoine Li鑒ault
trp_knight_15_18|Daniel M閏sery
trp_knight_15_21|Ferdinand Carl d碋ste

can anybody tell me their true names?

It seems I forgot to take out all accents..
Sadly Mount and blade can't handle anything else but "normal" letters.

It should be:
Charles Antoine Lièbault
Daniel Mécsery
Ferdinand Carl d'Este

Something else.

We are working on getting rid of all the bugs, polishing it a bit further and adding some more content.
If you guys, those who play it, still want something to get fixed/changed/added: This is the time to say it!

In other words, give us feedback! :smile:

questions:
Basker?Bork? what are their meanings?

bugs:
grenadiers have no grenades
NPCs still Native
and still have:Calradia  denar  Khergit tapestries Albard Euscarl Sigmars...  {s50} of Uxhal... Lady Anna...

guns are really too bad, so i decided to be an archer. do you have powerful bows and arrows?

took a clean install of 1.011 and threw the module in there again A variant that i had downloaded yesterday - same damned skybox texture error at the end and mount exits - could somebody do me a favor and download the current file and install and tell if they experience the problem?

ShenJiBaMin said:
questions:
Basker?Bork? what are their meanings?

They are types of hats..

bugs:
grenadiers have no grenades
That isn't a bug. Grenadiers of that era seldom used grenades. Especially not in open battle.

NPCs still Native
This has been changed for the next version

and still have:Calradia  denar  Khergit tapestries Albard Euscarl Sigmars...  {s50} of Uxhal... Lady Anna...
Has been fixed

guns are really too bad, so i decided to be an archer. do you have powerful bows and arrows?
Haha! Join the kalmuck then. But no, there is only one type of bow. It's not that there were a lot of people fighting with bow and arrow in 1805.

CCDK said:
took a clean install of 1.011 and threw the module in there again A variant that i had downloaded yesterday - same damned skybox texture error at the end and mount exits - could somebody do me a favor and download the current file and install and tell if they experience the problem?

Maybe try to just put these textures in your mod folder:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H3DF8U68

If that doesn't work. What is the exact error? Do you use any graphical enhancement mods?

Bows where actually better than muskets in that time.

Bows was more accurate, shot further, faster etc.
one thing though, bows where hard to make and had expensive ammonition. And hard to operate. Differently from the musket that you could give any peasant. Since muskets where mostly an upgrade of the crossbow.

Berthout said:
CCDK said:

Maybe try to just put these textures in your mod folder:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H3DF8U68

If that doesn't work. What is the exact error? Do you use any graphical enhancement mods?

megaupload states that the file isnt available

I am using CLEAN INSTALL 1.011 specifically to figure out why this module keeps *****ing on me while i have no problems with all the other mods used for MB - hell i have like 20 modules plus native in different installs of MB and they font say anything about skysomething.dds

RGL ERROR "unable to open texture file "MOD NAME"textures\skybox_cloud_2.dds

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

but i can't find Basker or Bork on Google or wiki
which languages are they?or,which countries are they belong to?

Back
Top Bottom