EU_PW4_Roleplay - Suggestions - Post Suggestions Here

Users who are viewing this thread

can you maybe add the TG back to the current map? I feel they were an important faction which now has war factions taking it over so they dont exist anymore :/

Id rather have 1 rp faction then just another war faction anyway

maybe make the traders guild not takeable buy war factions too?

The Town Guard need to be added by the admins. I don't understand why it dissapeared in the first place.

The Traders Guild i made cappable to allow server owners to customize it's function. In the patch, they will no longer have a Footman class, so they will be a single minded Traders Guild, who's flag is protected by 2 undestructible doors.

Phoenix234 said:
can you maybe add the TG back to the current map? I feel they were an important faction which now has war factions taking it over so they dont exist anymore :/
The TG is there. I haven't said anything against people capturing their keep, though, because I think that's what the mapper intended. Right, Eragon?

Rasorath said:
Phoenix234 said:
The TG is there. I haven't said anything against people capturing their keep, though, because I think that's what the mapper intended. Right, Eragon?

the problem with that is the TG always get attacked by stronger war factions, since there a rper group they should be no war and safe from losing there rp base like the traders guild should be too

its prob the mappers intention but it doesnt make it very roleplay friendly if the TG need to war to get to police the town or the traders have to go to war to get there guild back

Not to mention our Arrest:Kill ratio has risen to about 1:2 or 1:3 from 1:20 in the TW. Right now with the war faction controlling Praven there's not much reason for the TG to exist. That combined with our base and it's not worth joining.

I Hope the main reaso nthe TG is empty is because there are not as many commoners in the city anymore, NOT because you get to kill less and doesn't get to have Tier 4 Armors and weapons.

well this actully for the mod maker but if more ppl want it maybe it will happend. new armors remove some of the old and put some new in.

stalker out time to stalk

Back
Top Bottom