EU_PW4_Roleplay - Suggestions - Post Suggestions Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Osviux said:
Good news, guess who's back? :grin:

Let's see here...

Yep, you're still banned. And i will make sure you are banned after the merge aswell.

Ah, bought a new game, i see? Don't worry, i banned your new ID aswell.
You really are stupid enough to log on with your old name, are you? Took me less than 10 seconds to fix this little annoyance.

Eragon91 said:
Osviux said:
Good news, guess who's back? :grin:

Let's see here...

Yep, you're still banned. And i will make sure you are banned after the merge aswell.

Ah, bought a new game, i see? Don't worry, i banned your new ID aswell.
You really are stupid enough to log on with your old name, are you? Took me less than 10 seconds to fix this little annoyance.

Why are you so bad-natured? :sad:

And I never bought a new game neither did the CAVE band, your ban list's ID's were modified a little  :lol:

Naw, but thats where you're wrong. You see, i always keep an extra copy of the banlist on my computer and your ID's match. Good job wasting 20 $, but as long as Taleworlds get them...

:lol: No, I didn't buy a copy... As I said the ID's were messed up. Also my ID in whole of the logs was changed to a random one together with CAVE band and Fake Strider :grin: This happened right after you banned me permenantly :grin:

Like.... 6 months ago? I'm talking about the present day, kid. I banned you first, then We know that Death unbanned you, and after that we banned you again.

Now, you bought yet another copy, which we have banned.

I'm sure you have plenty of time, nwo that you're banned, but i have better things to do than bang my head against a wall.

Cya.

Why should I buy a another copy?  :?: According to you the CAVE band and me bought copies of the game just for PW... Well that is ridiculous. If you searched the "new" ID from the start you would see that I played with it months ago.

I am telling you, right after you banned me I was unbanned and was unbanned until now :grin:

Osviux said:
:lol: No, I didn't buy a copy... As I said the ID's were messed up. Also my ID in whole of the logs was changed to a random one together with CAVE band and Fake Strider :grin: This happened right after you banned me permenantly :grin:
Haha, oh wow. You're not the smartest one in your kindergarden, are you? Both me and Eragon keep a backup of most of the IDs that are banned, and none of the IDs you used to log in today matched.
Since Mount & Blade: Warband isn't exactly rapidly increading in sales, it's good to know that TaleWorlds still get a good amount of income coming from the game, thanks to the likes of you.

Rasorath said:
Osviux said:
Haha, oh wow. You're not the smartest one in your kindergarden, are you? Both me and Eragon keep a backup of most of the IDs that are banned, and none of the IDs you used to log in today matched.
Since Mount & Blade: Warband isn't exactly rapidly increading in sales, it's good to know that TaleWorlds still get a good amount of income coming from the game, thanks to the likes of you.

Thats because you had backups of the messed up ID's. Very simple. This plan was so good than even when I confess people don't believe me :grin: I am still using the same old copy of the game for playing Warband -_-

Rasorath said:
Osviux said:
You made my day Strider

Osviux said:
Thats because you had backups of the messed up ID's. Very simple. This plan was so good than even when I confess people don't believe me :grin:
But, if you're such a cracker, why are you begging for an unban? There is no logic in this.

Rasorath said:
Osviux said:
Thats because you had backups of the messed up ID's. Very simple. This plan was so good than even when I confess people don't believe me :grin:
But, if you're such a cracker, why are you begging for an unban? There is no logic in this.

I never said that I cracked into your ban list. Actually noone cracked, the job was done from the inside by one of your administrators. :grin:

Somehow Osviux you managed to decrease your chances of getting unbanned even though it was on 0. Tell us how you did it. :shock:

I'm sorry Osviux, what part of an Admin telling you not to post in this thread did you not understand?

This mute is your last warning. If I see you going at this again, in this thread or elsewhere you will be banned.

*Posted in thread as well, not much point warning him not to bug you about being unbanned if you don't know you're supposed to report him for it is there?

Oh yes they're very pointless. Those Rebellions start when some guy wants some war but if TG is lucky the Rebellion is led by a guy that knows the rules of a rebellion.

You can't put chests on the ships. Well, you can, but the chest would stay at the same place when the ship sailed off, leaving it floating in the air.

Back
Top Bottom