EU_A_PW_RP Town Watch application thread [OPEN]

Users who are viewing this thread

Why do you want to be a townguard?im willing to give my life in order to prothect the low men from harm

On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you?ill give myself a 8

Are you willing to use a teamspeak channel we have setup for you?yes but my mic is not working very good

Do you see yourself as an admin in the future?i dont know if you are willing then i will not say no

What is you're in Game Name?MrYoda

How good are you at speaking English? 9

Why do you want to be a townguard?
To protect the people and keep the peace and enable the peasants to get a good start.

On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you?

Are you willing to use a teamspeak channel we have setup for you?
Yes
Do you see yourself as an admin in the future?
No, as i prefer playing as a character and the rp

What is you're in Game Name?
Dragon_Richardson

How good are you at speaking English? (scale of 1-10)
10, native speaker.

I'm suprised at the amount of people applying here who I've met in-game. I'm also suprised that people get payed when they registered but weren't accepted.

killer110 said:
I'm suprised at the amount of people applying here who I've met in-game. I'm also suprised that people get payed when they registered but weren't accepted.

They have been accepted if they have been payed

Getting started in any game is difficult, and in PW mod maybe more, because of randomers, so I want to help keeping a safe zone, in this case the town, as in this crazy days madness is everywhere.

I believe that 9.5 or something like that, I'm a bit old :smile:

No sorry, I dont have any microphone.

No ty, I know that being an admin takes lots of your time and it is such a big responsability that I wouldnt like to be one of them.

Valdruk_The_Bastard

I will say 7, I can understand almost everything when I see movies or  series in English. And I think I have a quite good oral and writing expression. I can also speak perfectly Spanish, if you are interested to know :smile:

I like to help people and will a freedom from randomers.

Hmm im not so old, so i think 4 is the right number.

I will yes, but i havent money for a new headset. Sorry for that!

Do you see yourself as an admin in the future

Thank you but not.

My in Game is: Yomar

I understand not all but much. I can speak english, but not very good. So i think the number 5 is really.

Lg Yomar

To protect the commoners and keep the place civil
it ranges from 8-10
i wil if needed to but i also use another ts channel which i use with some other people ig killeruk saintstalk and others
i dunno maybe
nightkill
How good are you at speaking English? (scale of 1-10) 10

Why do you want to be a townguard? I wish to serve and protect the people of the server, I wish to guard them with my life and at all costs, against all odds, I want to instil fear into the hearts of my enemies and I want to do it with a sense of companionship.

On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you? 8

Are you willing to use a teamspeak channel we have setup for you? As and when needed.

Do you see yourself as an admin in the future? I could think of so many more people better suited than myself, but I imagine that I would fit the role well with maturity and sensibleness.

What is you're in Game Name? 18e_So_GreenJacket

How good are you at speaking English? (scale of 1-10) Without wanting to brag, it's a primary language and I achieve very high grades in the subject; 9.

Questions: Why do you want to be a townguard?
Because i love to help new players and prisone randomer and at the same time i can roleplay,Awesome! :grin:

Yes. I would love to!

Maybe.

Dovakinn

I just wanted to say that I won't take any resposibility in the town guard as long as there is a joining station outside the castle. I tried to keep it together and suceeded for nearly 3 hours, good work from the guys, but when I get spammed with 15 additional people who join again and again I can't do anything anymore.

when the townwatch grows, the commander loses the overview and can't control all of the man, you are stuck with 8 idiots that sit at the market and threaten peasants for jumping and similar, which causes aggressions sooner or later. It is nearly impossible to control the recruitment with the current placement of training stations.

Solution for this: Put the training stations ONLY in the throne room of the Guard headquarters. Not outside, not in the basement.
Why that? When the training station is in a room that is always guarded, the recruitment can be controlled better.
If there is a possibilty to totally disable recruitment for a faction this would be even better (No matter if the Lord has to set this or if it triggers when the member overcome a certain number, TW doesnt need more then 13-15 men including doc and engi)

As long as everybody can get town guard on the market with tabbing F, there will be too much complaints and issues as that I would like to bother myself with the job. I even wasnt able to make money myself as I had to spend it all on kicking (and still had no chance as they joined again and again)

ALL TOWN WATCH FROM NOW ON WHO HAVE EBEN ACCEPTED ON HERE AND ARE WORKING IN THE TOWNWATCH FOR YOUR RP NEED TO HAVE YOUR NAME AS  TownWatch__*Rank*_*Name* otherwise you will not be payed

Death346 said:
otherwise you will not be payed
I can guarantee you this is not a solution, A lot of people seem to join the guard less for the money, but more for being in the position to sit at the town and provoke fights "in order to keep the peace".

Knüppel said:
Death346 said:
I can guarantee you this is not a solution, A lot of people seem to join the guard less for the money, but more for being in the position to sit at the town and provoke fights "in order to keep the peace".

I agree, however I also think that it should be made as easy as possible for the right people to join the Watch. I think its less a problem of having too many people, and more a problem of having too many bad people. When Watchmen don't follow orders, and discipline breaks down, that's when the trouble starts.

Ser Orindell said:
Knüppel said:
Death346 said:

I agree, however I also think that it should be made as easy as possible for the right people to join the Watch. I think its less a problem of having too many people, and more a problem of having too many bad people. When Watchmen don't follow orders, and discipline breaks down, that's when the trouble starts.

I'll just kick the not properly tagged guys I think.

Death346 said:
ALL TOWN WATCH FROM NOW ON WHO HAVE EBEN ACCEPTED ON HERE AND ARE WORKING IN THE TOWNWATCH FOR YOUR RP NEED TO HAVE YOUR NAME AS  TownWatch__*Rank*_*Name* otherwise you will not be payed
I have too big game nick, now I am TownWatch_Grd_Cze_Kore

HI

I will order in the town and far play.

yes

not realy  :???:

Morrlock

A type of play that I didn't have chance to be since version 3.4, I like the fraternity and the organisation that town watch have : "Team 1, do this ! Team 2, do that !" I like that, and take part in a team give us the team work. I prefer capture bad citizens than kill them ( and that is normal ! ), I don't use any time META Gaming. I well respect orders - and I like that, I prefer have a low-medium rank than a high one.

Hmm, I think that is probably something like 8/10 (or 9).

Why not, I have a mic.

Maybe, I don't know.

Satan

How good are you at speaking English? ( 1-10 )

I think 7/10, I learnt the english thanks Mount&Blade - Warband. I can speak it, but I still have a poor vocabulary that grows up more and more on Internet.

because it is one of the only roles on the server which takes it rp seriously and i want to help people
9 im quite mature but i do sometimes mess around
Are you willing to use a teamspeak channel we have setup for you? yes if you dont mind me talking on it

Do you see yourself as an admin in the future? id like to be but i dont see it happening as i have only just started playing this version i used to play 3.5 all the time i loved it

thunder_bringer_bog

How good are you at speaking English? (scale of 1-10) im english which i find is quite rare on PW

Back
Top Bottom