• Next Friday, 19:00 GMT

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Next Saturday, 22:00 GMT

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Next Friday, 22:00 GMT

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I was having a great run in BFBC2 with Littleguy. I kept one blackhawk alive from the very beginning of a round until the very end, had to repair it several times but it never got shot down and I never crashed it. Long story short, I'm just now going to sleep. That means I MIGHT accidentally oversleep and miss the match :mad:

Seawied86 said:
awesome. Those were two of my favorite games of all time

Indeed, the Baldur's Gate series is moving up on my list of favorite games the more I play it. My character is an unintelligent but curious dwarf warrior.

Anyway, the time is still 22:00 GMT, right? If so, I might not be able to make it. An event I had going on on Wednesday got moved to Saturday, but I'm not sure if it will happen earlier or later in the day.

Nate said:
Anyway, the time is still 22:00 GMT, right? If so, I might not be able to make it. An event I had going on on Wednesday got moved to Saturday, but I'm not sure if it will happen earlier or later in the day.

Yeah, time is still 22:00 GMT.

SCGavin said:
I suggest we start with an US-Server and go to a European one afterwards. What do we use for communication?
Eu takes benedicts teamspeak?
US nk's?

Then you and orion will communicate through xfire?

What do you think about asking the developers to join in on this? With them we would have more players and better chances of realizing this. Besides that, it would be fun to play against or with them (again :wink:).

Back
Top Bottom