EU Online Campaign I – Looking for an Adjudicator!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
okiN said:
Ehhhn.

I don't think we can be a part of this anymore. The months-long bickering and slowdown was just too much; some of our members have stopped playing, and of the ones that still play WB, only a few are still interested in Native, so trying to drag this along would be way more trouble than it's worth. I think we'll sign the kingdom over to CoR, if they want it. If not, you can try to find some other clan or clans to take over, or failing that, just declare all our land neutral.
Sorry to hear that :sad:.

okiN said:
Ehhhn.

I don't think we can be a part of this anymore. The months-long bickering and slowdown was just too much; some of our members have stopped playing, and of the ones that still play WB, only a few are still interested in Native, so trying to drag this along would be way more trouble than it's worth. I think we'll sign the kingdom over to CoR, if they want it. If not, you can try to find some other clan or clans to take over, or failing that, just declare all our land neutral.

The months long bickering in which you took no part in resolving...  Anyway it's a shame to see that you guys can't see this through, especially seeing as CoR are the ones who actually did the fighting. I seriously hope that they decide to continue alone for the good of the campaign.

Pitty Oking. Hope CoR will take it. But Narrator said that build orders were not sent by nearly half clans here. Guys lets move it... . Pray that Irc are the only ones to leave  :sad:

Nah, I've been pretty out of touch and busy with other stuff lately, so I didn't have any orders to send. No doubt he'll give you an extension under the circumstances. Sorry to spring this on you guys so suddenly, but I've been thinking about whether or not it's possible for us to stay in the game, and in the end it's just not gonna happen.

ProjectAngel said:
The months long bickering in which you took no part in resolving...

Yeah, because sorting through your petty bull**** was always high on my list of priorities. :lol:

okiN said:
Yeah, because sorting through your petty bull**** was always high on my list of priorities. :lol:

It would have been more constructive than sitting back and waiting until the problem was sorted before you decided to comment on it. Perhaps if you had been willing to make any sort of an effort we could have had the campaign back under way a long time ago.

captain lust said:
I got back from my travels a few days ago. Haven't had much time to assess the situation but I'll get orders in tonight.

CoR have no intention of dropping from the campaign. - Just to clarify.
Alright, that's great news :smile:.

ProjectAngel said:
okiN said:

It would have been more constructive than sitting back and waiting until the problem was sorted before you decided to comment on it. Perhaps if you had been willing to make any sort of an effort we could have had the campaign back under way a long time ago.

...oh c'mon, don't go over the "blaming" thing again, we all know it's all your fault  :roll:  :cool:

Now seriously: I'm ending with Warband. Like completely. So don't contact me anymore about diplomatics and battles. It was (mostly) fun to play with you guys, I won't forget those battles we played and those cool guys I met here. See ya in future!

Your friend,
Switchfoot.

switchfoot said:
...oh c'mon, don't go over the "blaming" thing again, we all know it's all your fault  :roll:  :cool:

:lol:

Shame to see that you are leaving the game Switchfoot, best of luck on your adventures through life.

Is Chris the man we should be contacting to arrange battles with Boh from now on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom