[EU] Oasis - Refreshment -=- Scripts -=- Active staff -=- All about fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, Sorry for bothering but I just got banned from your server for no reason given. I was simply wandering the map with my faction teammates and when I decided to relog and log in afterwards - the message popped out which said: "You are blocked on this server". So may I know what's the reason of this ban? My nickname was Grigero(s)

The server is to WEAK dudes,it's a laggfest.....Can't hold that much people,so fix that sh1t maybe instead....And to much RDM ,and writing to admin is useless they dont give a fuq honestly.....

It's the strongest server now adays in PW,
Although, expect less lag today since we came up with a clever solution...
Answer to the question of our admin being 'incompetent'. We ignore alot of complaints which are formatted just like this: "ADMIN" or "****ING BADMIN *** NOW!!!!!" "****" - How you should contact us in admin chat: "RDM - fac color: yellow - player rdmed me: gekkehenkie color: blue".
I suspect you contacted us in the wrong way, thats why we ignored you. Even not naming your faction color will result in being ignored.

chunky_monkeh said:
"RDM - fac color: yellow - player rdmed me: gekkehenkie color: blue".

Hmm... I've also been on the server and experienced this kind of issue.
To be honest, there is A LOT of randomers, maybe a lot more than Nexus used to have.

As Mr.0liver, I also experienced admins ignoring me, I can understand you are busy, that's why first time I was like "M'yeee, they're probably busy.", second time: *same*, third time: *same, being annoyed*, fourth & fifth time: "Yup, they're definitely ignoring me.". You said maybe requests were malformed and gave some sort of template. While you are being randomed, you do not have time to write a book to admins. Here is the kind of setences I was sending (wich is quite enough you must admit it): "Being randomed: yellow faction". Everytime I made a request, admins were online.

So yeah, if I had once advice to give it'd be to get admins active for other players, especially when I see a SO playing the whole day dealing hiw own complaints and answering his friends.

If there are 180 players online, me and my staff team can't be bothered with those request HELPPPPPP RDM!!!!
Because we have to deal with other people that use the format. When I have time off because no complaints then I'll always search for those persons.

So you say if a player gets rdmed and he's running away (reason why he can't do the correct format in that situation) you won't just care about it?
Also I experienced a lot of trolling from the admins side which was just annoying as hell.

Anyway my experience is that the server is not good, (my point of view) and 70% of the PW community likes rdming and destroying gameplay.
Thats why your server is successfully.

Back
Top Bottom