[EU] Oasis - Refreshment -=- Scripts -=- Active staff -=- All about fun

Users who are viewing this thread

People claim to be "DDoSing" the server, while we only get around 2,5 GB p/s which is about 1/40th of our infrastructure.

What really happened was a problem in the regestry of our OS. Cleaning it solved the problem.
Easy.

All services should now be back online and running, while we were down we even made some server-preformance imporvements!

Conner,
Oasis Staff

I'm trying to join the Oasis map and it starts to download and stops at 20Kb why does this happen and how do i fix it?

Armie_knock said:
this server sux only randomz gg
If you got randomed or in any other way damaged (illegaly), contact admins or make a complaint on the Oasis website. The server can't register which players are trolls and ban them automatically.

Seeing as Unlived was removed and banned, it would be wise to do the same with Scorpia. He's probably been abusing his powers since he joined your staff with a long list of excuses ranging from family issues to illness at the ready.

Falconer said:
Seeing as Unlived was removed and banned, it would be wise to do the same with Scorpia. He's probably been abusing his powers since he joined your staff with a long list of excuses ranging from family issues to illness at the ready.
lol mate, I never abused in Nexus at all, and I haven't here. The only excuses I've made in this server is me being inactive to study. Don't come on the thread to start trouble, you and the other "true Nexus" admins seem to always hold grudges and always bring up the past, even if it is lies.

Scorpia said:
Falconer said:
lol mate, I never abused in Nexus at all, and I haven't here. The only excuses I've made in this server is me being inactive to study. Don't come on the thread to start trouble, you and the other "true Nexus" admins seem to always hold grudges and always bring up the past, even if it is lies.
Hey, I just came to give advice to Oasis no need to get all stirred up, but I must say, it seems selective memory is also an issue you possess that may cause problems.

Scorpia said:

That's bull****, you got caught abusing your admin powers at least twice in Nexus. Why you didn't get kicked from the admin team back then is still beyond my imagination.

It was hard enough to get Crusher removed and that was after several documented instances of abuse and the entire NA staff pushing for it. EU was a disaster in terms of admin quality particularly after Mark took command.

Back
Top Bottom