Equipment will not stick?

Users who are viewing this thread

So I'm not sure I came across a bug or if this is intended and would rather have the input of the more experienced community.

So I'm equiping lets say a Tier 3 Axe. I had previosly a Tier 1 Sword equiped. I go to an open world battle (lets say against looters) after the battle I can see that again the Tier 1 sword is equiped and the Tier 3 Axe is in my inventory.
Is this intended? It feels absolutly wrong. Any work arounds for this? It happens to all Item slots except horses I could see so far.

KR

If you had the axe on during the battle the it should still equipped afterwards, so this could be a bug, but double check that it's not actually equipped , If you didn't have it during the battle it could be if you pressed escape or the button to cancel the change, eiither will close the menu and put everything back how it was.

There is a civilian equip category and battle equip category, are you sure you put the weapon in the appropriate category?
This is possible too, depending on your skills it may display you in Civ gear in some screens and you may still have a default sword on.

What I was doing wrong in the beginning was pressing I to open the inventory, making my changes and then pressing I again. This means you're cancelling your action, not confirming. You have to press "done" or it doesn't stick, as you say. Maybe that's the issue?

Back
Top Bottom