Entertaining ways to Liven up the cultures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Please be extra mindful of the forum rules as we entertain ourselves with potential "cultural flavour" 

All taverns need to vary wildly in attendance at different times of day/after certain events (calendar or great victory), and sometimes everyone should be massively drunk.
Every culture needs it's own dance(s) and sing song. At least one of each needs to be great for drunks.
Every culture needs it's own merchant banter as they try to sell things when you walk their streets. 
Every culture needs two beverages to celebrate to a charming yet borderline-obnoxious extent.

Low ranking Sturgians need to squat, Ideally while chewing seeds. No other culture so masterfully squats. 
Aserai could have a considerable smoking culture, even if the hookah was invented way later than bannerlord's influence. That said, Hashish is something that might be a relevant, entertaining addition.
Someone needs to work out the consequences of having so many horses in/near a Khuzait city.

Animal baiting might be free marketing in the form of controversy. That's always good, right? Maybe a little too much resources.

Innocent Flower said:
Please be extra mindful of the forum rules as we entertain ourselves with potential "cultural flavour" 

All taverns need to vary wildly in attendance at different times of day/after certain events (calendar or great victory), and sometimes everyone should be massively drunk.
Every culture needs it's own dance(s) and sing song. At least one of each needs to be great for drunks.
Every culture needs it's own merchant banter as they try to sell things when you walk their streets. 
Every culture needs two beverages to celebrate to a charming yet borderline-obnoxious extent.

Low ranking Sturgians need to squat, Ideally while chewing seeds. No other culture so masterfully squats. 
Aserai could have a considerable smoking culture, even if the hookah was invented way later than bannerlord's influence. That said, Hashish is something that might be a relevant, entertaining addition.
Someone needs to work out the consequences of having so many horses in/near a Khuzait city.

Animal baiting might be free marketing in the form of controversy. That's always good, right? Maybe a little too much resources.
+1

Nowadays people love to accept different cultures to enjoy life in better ways. They respect the different cultures and celebrate life. Likewise, the Halloween.
Everyone has the great resources to live life with freedom. I have my hookah smoker gang. We do work and hookah parties together. Each time they all have something new to celebrate life in unique ways. As you said, everyone's culture reflects on you by dancing together or celebrating other cultured activities. In short, having different flavors in life produces a better living like hookah.

Last edited:
I agree... and have been saying this for ages in different ways too. It's the many 'small' things that really add personality to a game. Bannerlord needs a tonne more of these.

Sadly I think a lot of such things will just be left to the modders.

Back
Top Bottom