enemy lords regenerate?

Users who are viewing this thread

I just saw an enemy lord that I had just let go after defeating in battle for king henry (350 man) maybe 2 in-game days earlier at most, and he had a 250 man army already. OMG ?

I defeat king henry 3 times in a row within 7 in-game days and king henry come 9.game day 300 man army already ?

They replenish approximately every 48 hours. So yes, if you defeat a lord there is a good chance that he is back with a full army 2 in-game days later. As far as I know, this behaviour wasn't changed in this mod so it should be the same as Native.

Wouldnt it be nice if enemy lords replenish armies gradually? Like a long war makes kingdoms lords and armies slowly weaker and less numerous and it needs time off to replenish armies to full strength? (I dont know what it would do to AI wars and balance though)

Fast replenish killing realism atmopshere for sure. Since we cant replenish our army fast as ai we have huge disadvantage. But what if they replenish slower like in a week what happen i dont know maybe its couse other problems.

Well, I actually did tweak that particular trigger in the txt-file and it has absolutely no other consequences at all besides the lords being beaten once won't return with a full high tier army after two in-game days. And if one returns after maybe 3 or 4 days you can be sure that most of his army consists of peasants or low tier people along with a few knights, armiger eques or something. But maybe there is a more elegant way to solve the quick regeneration rates and/or quality of troops so that a lord will regenerate more gradual, e.g. tweaking the faction templates or something where it is determined which troops of which quality a lord of a certain faction gets. But this I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom