Enabling Walking

Users who are viewing this thread

Tomahawk_n_Longrifle said:
This is nice really great find I just wish you could change the key I am too used to the shift button being my zoom in button.

Same here, but I swapped my toggle melee button to the middle mouse buttom and zoom to x, it's really easy to get used to.

Azrooh said:
This is nice really great find I just wish you could change the key I am too used to the shift button being my zoom in button.

Same here, but I swapped my toggle melee button to the middle mouse buttom and zoom to x, it's really easy to get used to.

Hey you're the guy that likes running away from the battle and let's your team die just so you can be the last one alive.

Vincenzo said:
Actually I had send you a PM about it didn't you get it?

We replaced some animations for the walking, with the current version it looks pretty ****,
That is why I want to release it officially with the patch.

Btw, I strongly suggest you guys could stop trolling and putting fire to a non existing AOFI-M&M war.
We are all respecting eachother as modders and I will check out your awesome mod this evening Schred.

who cares? At the bottom line we all know AoFI is the best :grin:

Yeah, I'm playing off of a laptop and the walking doesn't work.  Argus, think that is has to do with the keyboard.

Krimdor said:
Von Strauss said:
And the winner of the biggest-troll-ever-contest is...
It is his opinion, and it isn't right of the MM mod team to run around to every other mod thread, complaining about other guys treating them differently than they would treat the other mod.

Happy Holidays.

Yeah you are that guy that always runs away and hides till the end of the round, shame on you.

Krimdor said:
Von Strauss said:
And the winner of the biggest-troll-ever-contest is...
I don't really like the animosity that sometimes appears between AOFI and MM, but I absolutely hate it when someone from MM comes in and says STOP TROLLING GUYS IF YOU THINK AOFI IS BETTER THAN MM YOUR  JUST A TROLL, especially as I remember one occasion when a few 22nd members from MM came into the AOFI server and said some rather ... rude remarks about it.

You know guys, there is nothing saying we can't take the high road on this one.  If they are the only ones antagonizing anyone, they'll stick out really bad.

Did I say I don't like AoFI? I like both, there is nothing better or worse about one of them.. I was just remembering that he's adding more oil to the evolving fire...

I'm ending this discussion now, cause i don't want such a fire to destroy the whole mod community

Back
Top Bottom