Ejército de Flandes [EdF] Italian speaking Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Vestinus

Sergeant at Arms
modern-impression-of-a-tercio-by-artist-cabrera-pec3b1a-source-magazine-desperta-ferro.jpg

Ejército de Flandes
tag EdF

is a Italian speaking deluge clan, born from a branch of the Divisione Italiana Community of MountBlade Napoleonic War.
Mainly the EdF is a infantry regiment and our aim is to reproduce the tacticts of a deployed tercio on the battlefield.
We tend to play as HRE.​

Historical References

The history of the tercios is linked with the spanish domination of Italy, in fact it was developed during the Italian wars since (becoming well-known after the battle of Pavia).
Since then, many italians served the spanish armies as soldier and officers and even generals (as Ambrogio Spinola). The italians were the second most common and most valued ethnic group of the spanish army.

Chain of Command
camino-espanol--644x362.jpg

Maestro di Campo: 1 for EdF (tag _MdC_)
Capitano: 1 for each pike/musket/cavalry/artillery formation (tag _Cpt _)​

Flags and Colours:
RSHKfmm.jpg

p5lelsG.jpg

Members:

901D00D18C00EDAF0FC688D35D6A485F35324BB1

Maestro di Campo Calavera (Acciaio)
Capitano Caracciolo (Vestinus)
Alfiere Ettore
Soldato Viran
Soldato Simone
Soldato Francesco Bussone
Soldato Vellino
Soldato Francesco
Soldato Colonna
Soldato Garcia
Soldato Lorenzo
Soldato Benato
Soldato Ferrer
Soldato Kotaro
Soldato Luigi

4CD7BDEC4AE1C81E0BAD1508C047D53108064366

Good luck gents!

Also if you allow me something: It's written Ejército instead of Ejèrcito, we Spanish use other accent mark. Also that uniform belongs to a time period later than the mod does, at this time only the royal guards wore regulated uniforms, the other soldiers of the Tercios/regiments wore whatever they could pay or loot.  :wink:

Mitchel said:
Good luck gents!

Also if you allow me something: It's written Ejército instead of Ejèrcito, we Spanish use other accent mark.

My bad! thanks for the hint!  :wink:

Mitchel said:
Also that uniform belongs to a time period later than the mod does, at this time only the royal guards wore regulated uniforms, the other soldiers of the Tercios/regiments wore whatever they could pay or loot.  :wink:

It is referred expecially for the officers uniforms.

Back
Top Bottom