Einherjar {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it stands now we do not have a lot of members, but that was to be expected.

Instead of recruiting random people to join us I would firstly like to wait and see who returns. I have spoken to a long standing member (Valtýr) about our wish to continue. We the remaining members will give you more information about our rooster, organisation and all other matters once bannerlord draws near.

Blead said:
our rooster
SymbolicRoosterMeanings.jpg
:iamamoron: :party:

It's good to see some liveliness on the thread.  :smile:

I'm currently in the middle of brainstorming. I'm going to create a thread on our forums with the reformations I wish to make not just within the clan, but also on the forum. The changes in the clan will be less dramatic than on the forums.

If you are an old member of the clan and you still wish to provide some input please watch our forum tomorrow for the topic. I suppose by then I have a basic idea. Right now I'm just shifting old threads (who are worth remembering) to our new board Helheim.

This is just for way in the future, but I'm planning on messaging every einherjar/shieldings member in order to find out if anyone is still interested in the clan.

To our members please read up on this: http://einherjarshieldings.forumr.net/t411-einherjar-2-0

If you are no longer in the clan or no longer have access to the forums, please contact me through PM on TW or on steam: killerblead and I will see if we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom