Einherjar {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes..

Personally I am fine with certain animes since it's just like watching cartoons, but there are some very freaky stuff which I am not interested in at all.

That aside.

I noticed steam had a pleasant surprise for us once again!

Attention to everyone short on cash but still wanting to buy games, there is another way! As most people might have noticed when you're playing skyrim or TF2 (this probably applies to other games as well) you can get sort of collectable cards from games and apperantly you can also sell those. Most for a grand prize of 20 cents, but I have also sold 2 items for 1 euro each. You can even sell certain items/weapons from teamfortress 2.

It's probably old news but I already made €3.20 from it today and I only played TF2 and skyrim for a total of 2 hours today. I'm going to scrape some more money and see if I can buy a hot item (when a fun one comes out) on the steam sale.

xthz.png

Btw, is it just me or is my profile picture broken?

I used to find anime alright, but at the risk of sounding old, with time I have lost interest in it.

The plots and characters are in general somehow even worse than in Western television/movies.

Especially disturbing to me is how the art has evolved, I long for the days of adult characters that actually looked like adults.

I have seen the game before and have been meaning to try it out, but I could never be bothered to actually buy the game.

Thought the BKs clan had some people playing it so I looked it up and then I was confronted with a dark taleworld secret.

i94vy.png

I did not know taleworld worships demons :razz:

I just bought it on steamsale a couple of days ago for only 20 euro. I love it so far with the new expansion. If any of you start playing, let me know! :grin:

Colonel Greed said:
Ah **** I`ve been paying for that game for months and ive not even created my character yet :O
Greed i loved the Wolfpack server when the new patch came out. 110+ players in team deathmatch is way more fun then a 11 vs 11 battle! (boring IG)

The exceeding arrow said:
Colonel Greed said:
Ah **** I`ve been paying for that game for months and ive not even created my character yet :O
Greed i loved the Wolfpack server when the new patch came out. 110+ players in team deathmatch is way more fun then a 11 vs 11 battle! (boring IG)

We might have to look at creating a 100+ slot TDM server xD Was pretty epic with that many people,but we need custom maps for it,wasnt that great on nord town xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom