Einherjar {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice but wtf, very, very odd to make a Total War 'Grandmaster' collection first and foremost without the original Shogun and Medieval (still best main game in the series), and even then without the expansions which are the absolute height of the series; Mongol Invasion for Shogun 1, Viking Invasion for Medieval 1 and Barbarian Invasion for Rome.

But I've actually installed Shogun 2 just yesterday myself :smile: hope it turns out to be decent enough, not a fan of weaboos and Tom Cruise samurai Hollywood fantasy stuff (nor the direction CA has taken with the latest intallments).

Blead said:
You guys won't see me for a couple of days because I just bought the Total war grand master collection.

Medieval II: Total War™, Rome: Total War™, Empire: Total War™, Empire: Total War™ - Special Forces Units & Bonus Content, Empire: Total War™ - Elite Units of the West, Empire: Total War™ - The Warpath Campaign, Empire: Total War™ - Elite Units of America, Empire: Total War™ - Elite Units of the East, Napoleon: Total War™, Napoleon: Total War™ - Coalition Battle Pack, Napoleon: Total War™ - The Peninsular Campaign, Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Sengoku Jidai Unit Pack, Total War: SHOGUN 2 - The Hattori Clan Pack, Total War: SHOGUN 2 - The Ikko Ikki Clan Pack, Napoleon: Total War - Imperial Eagle Pack, Total War: SHOGUN 2, Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai, Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai – The Saga Faction Pack, Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai – The Obama Faction Pack, Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai – The Tsu Faction Pack, Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai – The Sendai Faction Pack, Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Dragon War Battle Pack, Total War: SHOGUN 2: Saints and Heroes Unit Pack, Viking: Battle for Asgard, Total War Battles: SHOGUN, Total War: SHOGUN 2 – Otomo Clan Pack DLC

:grin:
Laten we n's een game samen spelen dan. :O

Blead said:
but why on earth did they add: Vikings Battle of Asgard to the collection?

@ broom, sure. Flecha wanted to play with me too. I don't know how many people can join in 1 game.

Of course you'll play with me,  because im your favorite Turk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom