Einherjar {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harkon, the English teacher in me needs to say that to my best knowledge 'flied' is past tense and past participle of 'fly' in baseball only. In any other case it is 'flown'.

I only say this because you seem to be someone with a genuine interest in correct English, I hope you will do the same for me  :smile:

Nope can't find it. You guys should have used more then 1 uploader D:

BTW: 2 new maps for Native in the latest patch: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,225282.msg5520113.html#msg5520113
Map names:
- Canyon
- Desert town

Checked em out yesterday; looks like both are not very well suited for competetive play imo. Desert town is based on a CS map and might be suited for pub play, canyon.. is just bad (for native) imo.

Morii said:
Checked em out yesterday; looks like both are not very well suited for competetive play imo. Desert town is based on a CS map and might be suited for pub play, canyon.. is just bad (for native) imo.

Totally agree, with a Western Mod it would be perfect ( with guns and ****...)

Angantyr said:
Harkon, the English teacher in me needs to say that to my best knowledge 'flied' is past tense and past participle of 'fly' in baseball only. In any other case it is 'flown'.

I only say this because you seem to be someone with a genuine interest in correct English, I hope you will do the same for me  :smile:
Quite true, thanks. It's one of those errors that are made speaking casually (easier to pronounce) and then they stick to your writing. :razz:

was a while ago I posted in this thread...

Most... Post... Something...

so.. anyone up for AVP later? ^^

5181_9619-1.gif

I liked the Lord_(random letter) spam today, you einherhawhaws  :twisted:

Such a noob move!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom