Easy Nations Cup or the last tournament before the release of Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

I apologize in advance for my bad English!  :cool:

Hey. We all know that many have already been invited to the beta test of bannerlord. I guess some tournaments will be the last here. Even many old warband players, they suddenly went online after a five-year vacation. Olonzo, Neud and others, which I will not talk about. All of them are looking forward to the release of Bannerlord.

I would like to see something significant, interesting in the last tournament. Easy and unburdened. We know that the community of Mount Blade players are adult children, or whiners. Collecting them for any kind of common battle can be difficult, so I would like to see something interesting like a blade-Cast.tv with the idea of ​​the Cup of Nations. So that everyone, regardless of winning the tournament, can enjoy the game, see their names on the tournament table and say "Damn, this was the last tournament and my name is now in history."

So that the table is carried out and people are proud that they played, and did not cry because they have a bad team, bad players, bad captains, and so on. I understand that warband is cybersport, but still, we already see that the same players are winning, only the names of the teams change, and the exchange of players on both sides. No competition. To think that the tournament was easy and not long. For example, a 6x6 cup. Interesting, and that people throughout the tournament did not want to be rude to each other, for any reason that is understandable above. For them, this is too stressful, they are children, so the attitude should be the same. You can make a tournament where all the old and new stars will meet, which will be remembered by the people of the new generation. What people will be able to see from other games. That it was not too tense. This will go down in history.

The main forum will be on the bannerlord game. But in any case, there will be people who will leaf through the archive of the forum to see what was here before him. How it all began and how it ended.

I think many would like to go to the last battle and leave beautifully. Let the world see that they once played here. Although ... not all of them, such as Arni, kill three Vernons per round.

You can somehow lure people into the game, and in the end make a beautiful topic in the form of a table of teams on the forum so that people play in the tournament and know that their names will be remembered. I dont know. What do you think about it?

This is some Achilles level ****. Die young so your name can live forever!

For real though, I'd watch a big ass battle between the biggest names in Warband, and when I say big ass battle, I mean BIG ASS BATTLE. Like as many people as we can get.

Edit: as in in one battle, winner takes all. Let anyone from the forums sign up, put em on one or the ther team somewhat evenly, and let the Battle for Bannerlord begin!  I'd play

Azorekt said:
Kazupa said:
ny ti baxnyl, voiny mejdy vernon i arni ystroish, opyatb na dengi igratb bydyt.
Da suka davaj dengi kazupa debil
Xpgr.gif

Kazupa said:
ny ti baxnyl, voiny mejdy vernon i arni ystroish, opyatb na dengi igratb bydyt.

Nado je s chego-to  nachinat)

I mean, the 6 week tournament seems too long in my opinion. People do not stand such a game and curses begin.

2. It was meant that bannerlord will be released, and the warband will cease to be active. Cybersport will move to bannerlord, and many new players will come here, as if to the city of Kiev or New York. Players from conter-strike, zadroty from dota 2, lol,  various Chinese players from the overwatch. You will not be bored, I'm even sure that the strong teams at the moment will lose their level. But I would like to give an impetus to make a stand with gratitude for everyone, to give everyone a chance to go to the last battle, in this game, to go to a new game with a pure soul. And the old game will be a kind of story, let's call it the warband bible. I will be your Moses, Gibby will be the king of Egypt, and Arni = David. We will take you from warband to bannerlord. But everyone will see this book and understand that you were here first.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,385480.0.html this should be a quick and exciting tourney looking at the initial stage, maybe you could play this

Apollo~ said:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,385480.0.html this should be a quick and exciting tourney looking at the initial stage, maybe you could play this

Better go create your banners 100x100, it is still too early for you to go to bannerlord and switch to 4k  :grin:

Jurgen said:
Apollo~ said:

Better go create your banners 100x100, it is still too early for you to go to bannerlord and switch to 4k  :grin:

this is why the soviets lost the cold war imo

Apollo~ said:
Jurgen said:
Apollo~ said:

this is why the soviets lost the cold war imo

But you never learned how to make beautiful banners  :grin:, sosat apollo
B9370E4627FF2D7B8A0E6AC0D51D13128E77A94F

Back
Top Bottom