Early Access Confirmed

Users who are viewing this thread

Auldman said:
I don't mind paying $40 for this game in EA
Lol! If this goes more than $20 I will be very disappointed. The game has been in development for how many years and it now decides to go in to early access? I am one of the few people here defending TW when it comes to needing more time on game development but I do not support early access games. This may be an exception if it is fairly priced but if they want $40 I will just wait for the full development or may just pass altogether, which would not be easy for me.

Edit: I would love to participate in a beta if that is a possibility.

What i dont understand is how these channels with 60 subs are considered "journalists". If that is all it takes to pump TW on info in person then sign me up!  :smile:

May be naive of me but it genuinely sounds like he's saying beta is being released tomorrow/beta release date is being announced tomorrow. I think Armagan's reluctance to say so is because the team probably have a plan and a flashy reveal and it wasn't the time or place. Then again, its 6am here in Aus and I haven't slept so I could just be projecting with a delirious mind.

Let's be honest, the game engine and core features (including combat mechanics) look fairly polished and super fun. I think some kind of custom battle mode/multiplayer beta testing is necessary to iron out a majority of balance issues, bugs, exploits and glitches for the actual release, especially if it is to be as competitive as TW want.

I'm keen for today's reveal, whatever it may be  :party:

Footbeard said:
May be naive of me but it genuinely sounds like he's saying beta is being released tomorrow/beta release date is being announced tomorrow. I think Armagan's reluctance to say so is because the team probably have a plan and a flashy reveal and it wasn't the time or place. Then again, its 6am here in Aus and I haven't slept so I could just be projecting with a delirious mind.

Let's be honest, the game engine and core features (including combat mechanics) look fairly polished and super fun. I think some kind of custom battle mode/multiplayer beta testing is necessary to iron out a majority of balance issues, bugs, exploits and glitches for the actual release, especially if it is to be as competitive as TW want.

I'm keen for today's reveal, whatever it may be  :party:
Right, it's Thursday the 23rd of August, 22:28 CEST. When was the reveal supposed to happen?
(I'm not trying to be rude, I'm genuinely curious.)

Official reviews were irrevelent because they have given scores over 90 to games as M2TW in 2000s but with time few games were loved by narrow minded official reviewers from ******* sites as Gamespot and IGN. If they will give rating of 80 and over to BL, demonstrating their stupidity and hate against very good games. Non-official reviews not all tend to be more realistically

40$ for a EA releaae is too much, almost as Total War Warcrap I and II and KCD

Right, it's Thursday the 23rd of August, 22:28 CEST. When was the reveal supposed to happen?
(I'm not trying to be rude, I'm genuinely curious.)

Not rude at all mate, no worries. I have no idea, I think it's still in the future? Perhaps either of the last days of Gamescom? I believe it runs till the 25th

I presume that Armagan was joking about the early access or beta being tomorrow.
It would be a very stupid time to start the beta, considering that the Turks have holidays this week (so nobody is in the office) and some of them are in Germany.
Additionally they sponsored a tournament which is currently running, and releasing something appealing such as an early access or beta, would completely strip the tournament of any attention. Many players might skip out as well.

MaHuD said:
I presume that Armagan was joking about the early access or beta being tomorrow.
It would be a very stupid time to start the beta, considering that the Turks have holidays this week (so nobody is in the office) and some of them are in Germany.
Additionally they sponsored a tournament which is currently running, and releasing something appealing such as an early access or beta, would completely strip the tournament of any attention. Many players might skip out as well.

That is some damn solid logic. Keen to see whatever they're up to for the rest of Gamecom regardless  :party:

MaHuD said:
Yes that was a joke clearly but still
IT IS CONFIRMED :party: :party:

I'm ruling myself out now for any closed beta testing. Let me not lie to you guys or to myself. If I was given access to any beta, I ain't testing ****! I would play the hell out of the game and report nothing!  :lol:

RoboSenshi said:
I'm ruling myself out now for any closed beta testing. Let me not lie to you guys or to myself. If I was given access to any beta, I ain't testing ****! I would play the hell out of the game and report nothing!  :lol:

I honestly don't believe that. If you were to stumble across a gamebreaking bug or holes in the map or any major bug that adversely affected your gameplay experience, you'd report it because you'd want the issue to be fixed, right?

Maybe the joke went way over my head

Footbeard said:
RoboSenshi said:

I honestly don't believe that. If you were to stumble across a gamebreaking bug or holes in the map or any major bug that adversely affected your gameplay experience, you'd report it because you'd want the issue to be fixed, right?

Maybe the joke went way over my head
Yeah I was joking. I just really rally want to play the game.

Back
Top Bottom