Ear damage

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys understand this is a troll right? The maximum volume a pair of headphones could achieve is somewhere in the region of 100-110 decibels. Which is about the volume of a loud nightclub or gig.

Loud? Yes.
Annoying? Yes?
Dangerous to your hearing? Only with very long exposure.

Please don't feed the trolls...

How dare you... This person's child has had their hearing damaged by taleworlds, and your only goal is to 'facts and logic' that suffering away. Unfortunately, your rhetoric doesn't heal eardrums. Shameful behaviour, axios. And, no, I don't care that this story is obviously fake because it is amuses me to pretend otherwise.

You guys understand this is a troll right? The maximum volume a pair of headphones could achieve is somewhere in the region of 100-110 decibels. Which is about the volume of a loud nightclub or gig.

Loud? Yes.
Annoying? Yes?
Dangerous to your hearing? Only with very long exposure.

Please don't feed the trolls...
And who are you to say this person is a troll or not? I didn't knew people would go this far to defend this company's poor action and decision making to the point of calling people with concerns and damage "trolls"

And who are you to say this person is a troll or not? I didn't knew people would go this far to defend this company's poor action and decision making to the point of calling people with concerns and damage "trolls"
Because is it not possible for headphones to cause significant damage to your hearing unless you used them excessively for a long time.

An exception to this might be if you have exceptionally sensitive hearing; in which case you should never be using headphones capable of those volumes. I know a young lady who would be applicable; however she would never use conventional earphones as even music could damage her ears.

In addition I have both a friend with tinnitus and suffer moderately from a very fixable hearing issue myself (which just needs a little upkeep). I'm no expert but suffice to say I know bollocks when I see it.

This issue is just an annoying bug and should be treated as such. Saying 'I'm going to sue Taleworlds' is just dumb and self defeating. Tell taleworlds to pull their thumb out and fix it instead!

Because is it not possible for headphones to cause significant damage to your hearing unless you used them excessively for a long time.

An exception to this might be if you have exceptionally sensitive hearing; in which case you should never be using headphones capable of those volumes.

I have both a friend with tinnitus and suffer moderately from a very fixable hearing issue myself (which just needs a little upkeep). I'm no expert but suffice to say I know bollocks when I see it.

This issue is just an annoying bug and should be treated as such. Saying 'I'm going to sue Taleworlds' is just dumb and self defeating. Tell taleworlds to pull their thumb out and fix it instead!
Oh I'm sorry doctor AxiosXiphos I didn't knew you had a friend with tinnitus go on and tell everyone how the problem they had isn't real. If I get a sound explosion with my headphones loud I'll sure get ear damage and this seems to be the case, saying it's "self defeating" going to the doctor for playing a videogame it's more you trying your best to defend this Company's interest, are you sure you're not just a developer trying to solve these issues by saying everyone is a troll or something?

as much as I personally think it's a troll, you can't know for sure lol. besides kids probs doesn't know if they have exceptionally sensitive hearing since they're kids after all, so ur point is wrong.

Oh I'm sorry doctor AxiosXiphos I didn't knew you had a friend with tinnitus go on and tell everyone how the problem they had isn't real. If I get a sound explosion with my headphones loud I'll sure get ear damage and this seems to be the case, saying it's "self defeating" going to the doctor for playing a videogame it's more you trying your best to defend this Company's interest, are you sure you're not just a developer trying to solve these issues by saying everyone is a troll or something?
Goya. Unless taleworlds managed to create a bug that upgrades the maximum capacity of your headset; your headset is still only capable of a volume deemed safe by it's producer.

No matter what Taleworlds do they can't make your equipment do anything more then it is capable of. If your hearing is damaged by a headset you need to go to the manufactures of that headset because it is either faulty or they did not follow health and safety guidelines.

Do you really think it is possible for people to create a noise capable of damaging your ears down your headset?

as much as I personally think it's a troll, you can't know for sure lol. besides kids probs doesn't know if they have exceptionally sensitive hearing since they're kids after all, so ur point is wrong.
I guess I should sue battle for wesnoth then....

Everytime you started the game you had that blare at maximum volume at you! It was part of the charm!

I love how Axios always joins troll threads to inform us "not to feed the trolls." In doing so, he consistently brings more attention to the troll thread, contributing to the exact problem which he is trying to protest against. Watch this thread devolve into an Axios therapy session, where he admits that he "has a problem." It's like clockwork.

Goya. Unless taleworlds managed to create a bug that upgrades the maximum capacity of your headset; your headset is still only capable of a volume deemed safe by it's producer.

No matter what Taleworlds do they can't make your equipment do anything more then it is capable of. If your hearing is damaged by a headset you need to go to the manufactures of that headset because it is either faulty or they did not follow health and safety guidelines.

Do you really think it is possible for people to create a noise capable of damaging your ears down your headset?
It's not the developers fault to have an ear damaging sound bug, it's YOUR headphones problem go talk to them! Because apparently now loud sounds can't happen because headphones have brains and can instantly detect when an ear rape happen
go on play that maximum volume on your headset but then it's the headset's fault if this damages your ears right?

Don't tell me you also think it's women's fault for being raped and if someone gets shot out of nowhere it's their fault for walking without a bullet proof vest they should have known better!!!

I love how Axios always joins troll threads to inform us "not to feed the trolls." In doing so, he consistently brings more attention to the troll thread, contributing to the exact problem which he is trying to protest against. Watch this thread devolve into an Axios therapy session, where he admits that he "has a problem." It's like clockwork.
Because some people believe this stuff. If it's a troll thread; you should say as much.

For example....

It's not the developers fault to have an ear damaging sound bug, it's YOUR headphones problem go talk to them! Because apparently now loud sounds can't happen because headphones have brains and can instantly detect when an ear rape happen
go on play that maximum volume on your headset but then it's the headset's fault if this damages your ears right?

Goya it can't damage your hearing! It's a pain in the arse bug that needs fixing... but it won't damage your ears! The headphones are designed to be incapable of that (apart from with long and excessive exposure).

Because some people believe this stuff. If it's a troll thread; you should say as much.

For example....
I still need proof this isn't a troll thread, you're the one that assumed that with your apparent knowledge about everything.

Axios you have a very very big high steem of yourself, not the good one though just the one that makes you an annoying cocky person with an insufferable attitude, this goes to the point that if anyone else comes and tells me this is a troll thread, I'll believe them, I just refuse to believe you for being such a prick
Dude. Double post.

Also...
How dare you... This person's child has had their hearing damaged by taleworlds, and your only goal is to 'facts and logic' that suffering away. Unfortunately, your rhetoric doesn't heal eardrums. Shameful behaviour, axios. And, no, I don't care that this story is obviously fake because it is amuses me to pretend otherwise.

There you go. As you said. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom