Ear damage

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazar

Recruit
Good morning everyone,

My name is Kai and my son has been playing this game, and its predecessor for quite some years. Not too long ago he came downstairs and told me he had this loud ringing in his ears because a videogame played some unexpected weird sounds as a mistake apparently. Me and my wife, we said he should visit a doctor if this loud ringing in his ears continued and so he eventually did. He went to see a doctor and he was told that he has sustained serious ear damage as a result of loud sounds playing through his headphones. Most likely he will heal from this (according to Doctor), though this might very well be permanent ear damage. It is hard to say at this moment. This is when I decided to look for contact with the constructors of this game. I have also read some other post since I created an account here. For those reading this, you may wonder how this is even possible. It turns out some people are more susceptible to ear damage than others.. What has shocked me the most is that even though this game can potentially cause serious ear damage as a result of ''bugs'', the developers did not take the game down or do an immediate update to resolve it. This is outrageous and should never be allowed to happen. I am seriously considering filing a lawsuit against TaleWorlds. I demand a written response from TaleWorlds where they apologize and promise to immediatly resolve the problem in whichever way possible. If this doesn't happen, I will be getting a lawyer.

For the time being, my son won't touch this game. I won't have him play this game until this sorted.

Regards.

asqQuFL.jpg

I am seriously considering filing a lawsuit against TaleWorlds. I demand a written response from TaleWorlds where they apologize and promise to immediatly resolve the problem in whichever way possible. If this doesn't happen, I will be getting a lawyer.
Since its the 2nd time this bug appears, i advice you to fill a lawsuit anyway

And that's why you play on speakers lads :smile:
And that's why you fix your game as fast as you can and you actually apologize to people when you f up so hard. I genuinely feel for this guy, I just can't believe someone plays a videogame and as a conclusion has to end up in the doctor's office. I seriously hope Taleworlds has PM this guy with an apology because otherwise this company would have reached its peak worst. @MArdA TaleWorlds @Dejan @Callum I know you guys avoided a thread here and there but paying 40$ to have your ear destroyed and not even getting an apology afterwards feels like a complete mockery. Please actually take the actions you need to take in future cases.

If whiners could stop asking for cav nerves every day, game would have been released already. And this is why we can't have nice things mon chum.

You guys understand this is a troll right? The maximum volume a pair of headphones could achieve is somewhere in the region of 100-110 decibels. Which is about the volume of a nightclub or music concert at the extreme end.

Loud? Yes.
Annoying? Yes?
Dangerous to your hearing? Only with very long exposure.

That is also suggesting this bug used the full capacity of your headphones; which it certainly does not. As with all volume it was tied to your own audio settings. If your windows audio settings are turned to max; it will very loud. If they are set low; it will be quiet.

Please don't feed the trolls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom