Version number
e1.7.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Lesbosisles

Knight at Arms
Summary: It's been almost 2 years, fellas... Yet, the children are still clones to each other! I got 2 sons, they look absolutely alike! Other clans have many children and they all are clones! Seriously, you have the randomizer algorithm, haven't you? Is it that hard to fix? Really breaks immersion a lot, late game is a "Bannerlord: Attack of Clones".
How to Reproduce: Marry->get children->get clones
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): --
Media (Screenshots & Video): Screens
Computer Specs: Signature

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Yep four daughters on my current game, All look exactly the same grown up. But on the upside they weren't bald like the child clones in the previous game.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Done, ticket has the same name as the forum's topic, save uploaded, you may check it now. You may also check the children of other clans to see that they are also clones (it's kinda late game out there, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding a clan with children).

P.S. Honestly, an old upload system required less steps than a new one.

I hope this will be fixed in beta 1.7.2, it really ruins immersion in the game, as well as with names, there are too many similar names for children and their parents..

Summary: It's been almost 2 years, fellas... Yet, the children are still clones to each other! I got 2 sons, they look absolutely alike! Other clans have many children and they all are clones! Seriously, you have the randomizer algorithm, haven't you? Is it that hard to fix? Really breaks immersion a lot, late game is a "Bannerlord: Attack of Clones".
How to Reproduce: Marry->get children->get clones
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): --
Media (Screenshots & Video): Screens
Computer Specs: Signature
Begun the clone wars have...

Check out these five guys:
1FHcBuf.png

I would say almost all siblings of the same sex end up clones.

Also something goofy going on with face paint and scars. Get a lot tie-die coloring...

Begun the clone wars have...

Check out these five guys:
1FHcBuf.png

I would say almost all siblings of the same sex end up clones.

Also something goofy going on with face paint and scars. Get a lot tie-die coloring...
Let us hope, this won't be deemed as "Low priority" to be fixed 100 years later.

Back
Top Bottom