[DW] Deathwatch (inactive)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord AwesomeDude said:
Beware the red mammoth thing

By "red mammoth thing" you are referring to the Mythosaur skull symbol, adorned by the Mandalorian Warriors from the Star Wars universe.

Since the mythosaur was driven to extinction by Mandalore the first on their home world, it is common to find the symbol on the armour worn by the warriors. Most famously on the shoulder of Boba Fett.

But i'm not the only nerd here who knows that right? Right ;_;

Amaranth the Druid said:
Lord AwesomeDude said:

By "red mammoth thing" you are referring to the Mythosaur skull symbol, adorned by the Mandalorian Warriors from the Star Wars universe.

Since the mythosaur was driven to extinction by Mandalore the first on their home world, it is common to find the symbol on the armour worn by the warriors. Most famously on the shoulder of Boba Fett.

Nerd

Kohath said:
Amaranth the Druid said:
Lord AwesomeDude said:

Nerd
Nerd!

Golradir said:
Kohath said:
Amaranth the Druid said:
Lord AwesomeDude said:

Nerd
Nerd!

This kind of bullying needs to stop, okay? it hurts my feelings

Amaranth the Druid said:
Golradir said:
Kohath said:
Amaranth the Druid said:
Lord AwesomeDude said:

Nerd
Nerd!

This kind of bullying needs to stop, okay? it hurts my feelings
Sowy :cry:

Amaranth the Druid said:
Lord AwesomeDude said:

I knew that :grin: (I spoke Mandalorian to annoy y parents when I was 10)

The language they speak is Mando'a, not "Mandalorina". Seriously, come on nevino. Copaani mirshmure'cya, vod?

Back
Top Bottom