Duels stage + additional info

Users who are viewing this thread

dts1328 said:
Me and T_o_M have agreed to duel today at 22:00 CEST (Poland), Which I'm pretty sure is 4:00 EST, but I could be wrong.
Remember that East USA is on EDT, not EST. Also, try not to mix 24 hour and 12 hour time, that's really asking for trouble :razz:.

22 CEST is 16:00 EDT. So I think you got the the times right (assuming you meant EDT and not EST).

captain lust said:
dts1328 said:
Me and T_o_M have agreed to duel today at 22:00 CEST (Poland), Which I'm pretty sure is 4:00 EST, but I could be wrong.
Remember that East USA is on EDT, not EST. Also, try not to mix 24 hour and 12 hour time, that's really asking for trouble :razz:.

22 CEST is 16:00 EDT. So I think you got the the times right (assuming you meant EDT and not EST).

What the o_O

;P
I think I and Ord play 5 Rounds on EU and 5 Rounds on US Server yeah ?
EDIT1: Ord Come first Westres.EU or something, I have so much ping on WFaS Summer Server

T_o_M vs Ordyn  6:4        Very good fight, I have lucky, On servers too big ping/lags :wink: Thanks
EDIT1: Congratulations for Bargaroth  Wambo vs Bargaroth 3:7

Spoke to M and we agreed to wait for the lower bracket to progress a bit, before we have our duel.

So nothing confirmed yet but since two of the duels went down tonight, I think we'll probably duel after Suriell and Barg have had their fights.

We wait on EU server, Where you Imper1um or some Judge ?

EDIT1: Well duel Barg vs Surriel will be today ?

Back
Top Bottom