Duels stage + additional info

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok, so we finally have 7 players who made it to the duels. Congratulations!

Since this tournament is international the players will play each half of their entire match on different (NA or EU) server - that is in case your opponent and you live in a different zone. The total round number is 10. Each player should confirm their preferred server, faction and time of the duels in this thread so the judges could attend the matches in time.

The duels stage is starting from Wednesday. The deadline for the duels is 5th of October but it could be prolonged if something unexpected happens.
Rules thread - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,188014.0.html
The servers password is wfascupfinals

Double elimination bracket is below. Suriell got lucky :smile:

wfas_summercup.png

I've set up the servers and the participants need to use the following password to log on.

wfascupfinals

Good Luck!

Me and Warlord have arranged to do our duels on Thursday at 17:00 EST. Which is 22:00 UK summer time I think. 21:00 GMT? I'm very bad at timezones :grin::grin::grin::grin::

Me and Bargoroth have date: Thursday 15.09.2011 (Today :wink:) at 9pm, 22:00 In Poland and In Norway, On Server EU

Thank's very much for this duel. I play and talk with Bargaroth, good man, I hope we will friends :wink:

Me and Warlord are on the US server, where you at judges? :3

Imperium I see you reading this thread! Come and referee for us please. We were meant to start 20 minutes ago :smile:

Results:

US: M 2-3 Warlord
EU: M 3-2 Warlord
EU tiebreaker: M 2-0 Warlord
US tiebreaker: M 1-0 Warlord

intense fights

[M] said:
Me and Warlord are on the US server, where you at judges? :3

Imperium I see you reading this thread! Come and referee for us please. We were meant to start 20 minutes ago :smile:

Sorry, must have mistaken the times.

Anyway, what a spectacular match! M wins vs. Warlord 8-5.

Suriell and I are going to duel at 4pm EST on Saturday 17th. That's 9pm BST but no idea what it is where you are Imper1um. PMing you my steam so I can spam you in all caps if either of us has confused the timezones again ;P

Back
Top Bottom